Fastec HS Camera Controller
- Product SKU: FS-HSC-TN5L16512
- Category: Cameras, Fastec Imaging, High-speed cameras, Microscopes & Cameras
Control any HS, IL or TS camera from Fastec. Comprising an Intel 8th Gen i5 processor, 16GB of internal memory and a 512GB high-speed storage, the HS controller eliminates the need for a dedicated computer.
FasMotion software is pre-loaded, allowing to capture videos and images and even create a multi-camera network.
HS Camera Controller
Control your Fastec cameras without a dedicated computer and transfer your videos at ultra high-speed.
- Intel 11th Gen i5 processor
- 16GB system memory
- 512GB SSD storage
- Built-in WiFi 6, 2x Thunderbolt 4 (40 Gbps), 2x USB 4 (40 Gbs), 3x USB 3.2 (10 Gbps)
- 10 Gigabite Thunderbolt, 2.5 Gigabit Ethernet, Wi-Fi 6, and Bluetooth 5.1 network interfaces
- 2x HDMI 2.0b and 2x DisplayPort 1.4a video interfaces
- Pre-loaded with Fastec FasMotion application software bundle
- Compatible with all HS, TS, and IL cameras
Create a multi-camera network and operate all through the controller. Running on Linux, the controller can be used as a complete computer: just connect a display and a keyboard!
The HS Controller is required to use a Fastec HS series camera.
- HS Controller
- AC-DC Power Adapter (110-220VAC to 19VDC 90W)
- Fastec FasMotion Camera Control Software
- Operator's Manual and Quick Start Guide
|Processor||Intel 11th Gen i5
HDMI 2.0b and/or DisplayPort 1.4a via TB4/USB-C port.
Supports multiple displays
HDMI 2.0b and DisplayPort 1.4a
10 GbT, 2.5 GbE, Wi-Fi 6, and Bluetooth 5.1
Thunderbolt 4, USB 4 and USB 3.2
Anodized machined aluminum housing
|Dimensions and weight||120.5 x 111 x 57 mm, 0.93 kg|
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Request a quote easily by clicking on the "Request a Quote" button in the cart page.
Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD, GBP or AUD, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping country, and can be estimated from the cart page. Our shipping rates and times are:
- France: GLS (1-2 business days), free shipping above 350€
- Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czechia, Slovakia:
- GLS (2-4 business days), free shipping above 350€
- DHL Express (1-2 business days), reduced rate above 350€
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovenia, Sweden, Greece, Cyprus, Malta: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- United Kingdom: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- USA, Canada: DHL Express (1-3 business days), free shipping above 400€
- Switzerland: DHL Express (1-2 days), free shipping above 450€
- Other countries: DHL Express, shipping rates based on the destination, weight and dimensions
If you wish to use your own shipping account, we will charge a flat fee of 15€.
We reserve the right to apply a surcharge for parcels > 30 kg, palletized shipments, or packages with dimensions exceeding the maximum dimensions of our carriers.
Please note that our standard shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place), or EXW if using your own carrier.
Contact us if you have any questions!