Flangeless PEEK Fittings + ETFE Ferrules 1/4-28 to 1/8" OD (pack of 10)
- Product SKU: CIL-XP-330X
- Category: IDEX, Microfluidic Accessories, Microfluidic Fittings & Connectors, Threaded Fittings
This 1/4-28 fittings connection kit for 1/8" OD tubing is made of PEEK nuts and ETFE ferrules to ensure its high chemical resistance.
The kit contains 10x 1/4-28 to 1/8" OD PEEK nuts and 10x 1/8" OD ETFE ferrules.
Interface any 1/8" OD tubing and 1/4-28 UNF threaded ports to connect all the elements in your microfluidic system.
Flangeless fittings eliminate the need to flange tubing. This removable and reusable system provides several benefits:
- Convenience: Flangeless fittings are easy to use. Just slip the nut and ferrule over the tubing and finger-tighten the assembly into your receiving port. In tests, it is shown that the ideal amount of torque to achieve expected part performance should be approximately 3–4 in-lbs (0.34–0.45 N·m).
- Minimal downtime: Component replacement is quick, taking only a few seconds unlike the significant time required to flange tubing.
- Cost-effectiveness: Repairing a flanged tubing assembly requires a costly flanging tool or the purchase of a complete replacement assembly, including a new length of tubing and a set of fittings. The Flangeless fittings system typically requires only one new ferrule at minimal cost when repairing a connection.
10x 1/4-28 PEEK nuts for 1/8" OD tubing
10x ETFE ferrules for 1/8" OD tubing
|Thread port configuration||1/4-28 flat-bottom|
|Max. pressure rating||34 bar (500 psi)|
|For tubing OD||3.2 mm (1/8")|
|Head style||Standard knurl|
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD or GBP, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
The shipping charges are calculated based on the weight of the package and the country of destination: you can estimate the shipping cost on the cart page. We try to offer you the best shipping rates and services, shipping all our orders through DHL Express. Generally, your order reaches your lab in only 2 to 3 days after we send it, no matter the destination!
If you wish to use your own shipping account, we will charge a flat fee of 15€.
Please note that our standard shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place), or EXW if using your own carrier.
Please contact us if you have any questions!