Flangeless PEEK Fittings + ETFE Ferrules 1/4-28 to 1/8" OD (pack of 10)
- Product SKU: CIL-XP-330X
- Category: IDEX, Microfluidic Accessories, Microfluidic Fittings & Connectors, Threaded Fittings
This 1/4-28 fittings connection kit for 1/8" OD tubing is made of PEEK nuts and ETFE ferrules to ensure its high chemical resistance.
Sold by packs of 10x 1/4-28 to 1/8" OD PEEK nuts and 10x 1/8" OD ETFE ferrules. The nuts are available in standard or short lengths.
Interface any 1/8" OD tubing and 1/4-28 UNF threaded ports to connect all the elements in your microfluidic system.
Flangeless fittings eliminate the need to flange tubing. This removable and reusable system provides several benefits:
- Convenience: Flangeless fittings are easy to use. Just slip the nut and ferrule over the tubing and finger-tighten the assembly into your receiving port. In tests, it is shown that the ideal amount of torque to achieve expected part performance should be approximately 3–4 in-lbs (0.34–0.45 N·m).
- Minimal downtime: Component replacement is quick, taking only a few seconds unlike the significant time required to flange tubing.
- Cost-effectiveness: Repairing a flanged tubing assembly requires a costly flanging tool or the purchase of a complete replacement assembly, including a new length of tubing and a set of fittings. The Flangeless fittings system typically requires only one new ferrule at minimal cost when repairing a connection.
10x 1/4-28 PEEK nuts for 1/8" OD tubing
10x ETFE ferrules for 1/8" OD tubing
|Thread port configuration||1/4-28 flat-bottom|
|Max. pressure rating||34 bar (500 psi)|
|For tubing OD||3.2 mm (1/8")|
|Head style||Standard knurl|
|Length||Standard or short|
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Request a quote easily by clicking on the "Request a Quote" button in the cart page.
Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at email@example.com
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD, GBP or AUD, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping country, and can be estimated from the cart page. Our shipping rates and times are:
- France: GLS (1-2 business days), free shipping above 350€
- Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czechia, Slovakia:
- GLS (2-4 business days), free shipping above 350€
- DHL Express (1-2 business days), reduced rate above 350€
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovenia, Sweden, Greece, Cyprus, Malta: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- United Kingdom: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- USA, Canada: DHL Express (1-3 business days), free shipping above 400€
- Switzerland: DHL Express (1-2 days), free shipping above 450€
- Other countries: DHL Express, shipping rates based on the destination, weight and dimensions
If you wish to use your own shipping account, we will charge a flat fee of 15€.
We reserve the right to apply a surcharge for parcels > 30 kg, palletized shipments, or packages with dimensions exceeding the maximum dimensions of our carriers.
Please note that our standard shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place), or EXW if using your own carrier.
Contact us if you have any questions!