Honeywell ABP Pressure Sensor for Bartels Pumps
- Product SKU: BT-HNW-ABP15
- Category: Bartels, Microfluidic Pressure Sensors, Microfluidic Sensors
Honeywell ABP digital pressure sensor with cable for Bartels Multiboard2.
Pressure range from 0 to 15 psi (0 to 1 bar), accuracy of 0.25% (see documentation).
Honeywell ABP series are piezoelectric silicone pressure sensors offering enhanced accuracy over a specified full scale. These sensors are calibrated and temperature compensated for sensor offset.
This digital APB pressure sensor covers a range from 0 to 1 bar (0 to 15 psi). It can be used with dry gases and non-corrosive fluids.
Compatible with Bartels Multiboard2 pump controller.
The pressure sensor is supplied with a cable and 4-pin Grove connector already attached, fitting any of the pin header labeled “I2C 5V” on the Bartels Multiboard2.
|Pressure range||0 to 15 psi / 0 to 1 bar|
|Total error band||+/- 1.5% FSS|
|Accuracy||+/- 0.25% FSS BFSL|
|Long-term stability||+/- 0.25% FSS|
|Dimensions||8 x 7 mm|
Calibrated over a temperature range of 0 - 50 °C.
Full documentation here.
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Request a quote easily by clicking on the "Request a Quote" button in the cart page.
Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at email@example.com
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD, GBP or AUD, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping country, and can be estimated from the cart page. Our shipping rates and times are:
- France: GLS (1-2 business days), free shipping above 350€
- Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czechia, Slovakia:
- GLS (2-4 business days), free shipping above 350€
- DHL Express (1-2 business days), reduced rate above 350€
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovenia, Sweden, Greece, Cyprus, Malta: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- United Kingdom: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- USA, Canada: DHL Express (1-3 business days), free shipping above 400€
- Switzerland: DHL Express (1-2 days), free shipping above 450€
- Other countries: DHL Express, shipping rates based on the destination, weight and dimensions
If you wish to use your own shipping account, we will charge a flat fee of 15€.
We reserve the right to apply a surcharge for parcels > 30 kg, palletized shipments, or packages with dimensions exceeding the maximum dimensions of our carriers.
Please note that our standard shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place), or EXW if using your own carrier.
Contact us if you have any questions!