mp-Multiboard2 Evaluation Board
- Product SKU: BT-mp-Multiboard2
- Category: Bartels, Miniature Pumps, Piezo Pumps, Pumps & Flow Controllers
The mp-Multiboard2 evaluation board is the new version of the mp-Multiboard.
Easily control your whole setup from the Multiboard2: up to six Bartels micropumps, flow sensors, pressure sensors, valves, etc. The user-friendly Multiboard Windows app makes it easy to control the parameters of each component.
It is compatible with the mp-Lowdriver, mp-Driver, mp-Highdriver and mp-Highdriver4 (see description below).
Take control of the Bartels environment... without a single line of code!
The Multiboard2 is designed to offer the highest versatility for Bartels micropumps and accessories. Based on a new Arduino controller, it interfaces with the following:
- up to six Bartels micropumps
- up to two Takasago SMV-2R-BN1F or Memetis BV1101 valves (the mp-valvedriver must be used)
- one Honeywell ABP series 15 psi pressure sensor
- up to three analog sensors (e.g. Optek OPB350L250 liquid level sensor)
- ... and more to come!
The mp-Multiboard is pre-programmed with an easy-to-use Windows application to control and monitor all these components easily.
A pump driver (sold separately) is required to control any Bartels micropump from the Multiboard2. The Multiboard2 can control up to 3 drivers at the same time: Highdriver4, Lowdriver or Highdriver (only one at a time), and Driver.
Choose your pump driver:
|Dimensions||38.1 mm x 17.78 mm||10.16 x 25.40 x 2.82 mm||10.5 x 20.5 x 6 mm||10.16 x 25.4 x 2.64 mm|
|Power supply||2.7 - 5.5 VDC||2.5 - 5.5 VDC||2.5 - 5.5 VDC||3 - 5.5 V DC|
|Current consumption||75 mA||40 mA at 5 V||30 mA at 5 V||40 mA at 5 V|
|Pin arrangement||DIL 28 ; horizontal 2.54 mm, vertical 6 mm||DIL 18; horizontal 2.54 mm, vertical 7.62 mm||DIL 14; horizontal ~2.54 mm, vertical ~7.62 mm||DIL 18; horizontal 2.54 mm, vertical 7.62 mm|
|Amplitude range||10 - 250 Vpp||10 - 250 Vpp||85 - 250 Vpp||0 - 150 Vpp|
|Frequency range||50 - 800 Hz||50 - 800 Hz||25 - 226 Hz||8 - 2000 Hz|
|Signal form||sine, rectangular, trapezoid||sine, rectangular, trapezoid||rectangular||sine, custom|
Find more information and documentation here.
1x Multiboard2 control board (without driver)
1x USB-C cable
Click here to find all the datasheets, application notes, softwares and manuals for Bartels products
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Request a quote easily by clicking on the "Request a Quote" button in the cart page.
Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at email@example.com
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD, GBP or AUD, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping country, and can be estimated from the cart page. Our shipping rates and times are:
- France: GLS (1-2 business days), free shipping above 350€
- Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czechia, Slovakia:
- GLS (2-4 business days), free shipping above 350€
- DHL Express (1-2 business days), reduced rate above 350€
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovenia, Sweden, Greece, Cyprus, Malta: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- United Kingdom: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- USA, Canada: DHL Express (1-3 business days), free shipping above 400€
- Switzerland: DHL Express (1-2 days), free shipping above 450€
- Other countries: DHL Express, shipping rates based on the destination, weight and dimensions
If you wish to use your own shipping account, we will charge a flat fee of 15€.
We reserve the right to apply a surcharge for parcels > 30 kg, palletized shipments, or packages with dimensions exceeding the maximum dimensions of our carriers.
Please note that our standard shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place), or EXW if using your own carrier.
Contact us if you have any questions!