Idealized Network for co-culture - IMN2 linear chips
- Product SKU: SY-108011
- Category: Microfluidic Chips, Microfluidic Organ-on-a-chip, Organ-on-a-chip Chips, SynVivo
These idealized co-culture designs are helpful tools in the organ-on-chip field to mimic cellular interactions in vitro. This design is composed of a central channel surrounded by two outer channels, allowing the modeling of cell-cell interactions or the creation of barriers (Air-Liquid Interface).
The IMN2 Linear organ-on-chip design is made of a central channel (tissue chamber) and two outer channels. This side-by-side architecture enables the co-culture of different cell types with real-time visualization. These platforms allow the modeling of physiological shear stress and in vivo-like morphology of tissues.
The separation between the central and outer channels can be done with either slits or pillars and are available in several dimensions. In both cases, slits/pillars are spaced at regular intervals to create a barrier between the inner and outer chambers.
These designs can typically be used in studies modeling lung functions as you can create an air-liquid interface (ALI). They can also be used in a wide range of applications where co-culture or barrier modeling is needed. As an example, you can find those designs in several SynVivo's application kits like SynALI, SynBBB, SynTumor, or SynTox. You can refer to the specific product pages of those applications for more information, examples and protocols.
3x IMN2 Linear chips
The chips have the format of a microscopic slide and are made of PDMS bonded to glass.
|Outer channel (µm)||200||200||500||200||500|
|Center channel (µm)||500||500||500||500||500|
|Slit spacing S (µm)||50||-||50||50||3|
|Slit width Ws (µm)||3||-||3||5||20 (diameter)|
|Barrier height (µm)||3||3||-||5||3|
|Travel T (µm)||50||50||50||50||50|
|Examples of applications||SynBBB, SynTumor, SynALI||SynTumor||SynBBB, SynTumor, SynALI, SynTox||SynTumor|
|Chips from starter/assay kits||Yes||-||Yes||Yes||-|
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Request a quote easily by clicking on the "Request a Quote" button in the cart page.
Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at email@example.com
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD, GBP or AUD, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping country, and can be estimated from the cart page. Our shipping rates and times are:
- France: GLS (1-2 business days), free shipping above 350€
- Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czechia, Slovakia:
- GLS (2-4 business days), free shipping above 350€
- DHL Express (1-2 business days), reduced rate above 350€
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovenia, Sweden, Greece, Cyprus, Malta: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- United Kingdom: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- USA, Canada: DHL Express (1-3 business days), free shipping above 400€
- Switzerland: DHL Express (1-2 days), free shipping above 450€
- Other countries: DHL Express, shipping rates based on the destination, weight and dimensions
If you wish to use your own shipping account, we will charge a flat fee of 15€.
We reserve the right to apply a surcharge for parcels > 30 kg, palletized shipments, or packages with dimensions exceeding the maximum dimensions of our carriers.
Please note that our standard shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place), or EXW if using your own carrier.
Contact us if you have any questions!