Chip Linear Channels - PDMS (pack of 3)
- Product SKU: SY-101001
- Category: Microfluidic Chips, Microfluidic Flow Cells, SynVivo
PDMS chip with 3 straight channels for a wide range of applications including shear effects study, cell/particle adhesion or interactions.
Available with different channel sizes.
This PDMS chip with a 3-channel simplified design of different widths allows you to study shear effects according to channel size and flow rates. Assess biological processes such as cell/particle adhesion and cell/cell or cell/particle interactions at the micro-circulation scale in a very simple way.
4 variations of the width of the channels are available:
- 100 / 100 / 100 µm
- 250 / 250 / 250 µm
- 500 / 500 / 500 µm
- 100 / 250 / 500 µm
Depth of 100 µm, punched holes for 1/16" (1.6 mm) OD tubing. Standard microscope slide (75 x 25 mm).
The simplicity of the design will allow you to save up to 90% in consumables compared to conventional flow chambers.
3x PDMS chip with linear channels
|Glass slide dimensions||75 mm x 25 mm|
100 / 100 / 100 µm
250 / 250 / 250 µm
500 / 500 / 500 µm
100 / 250 / 500 µm
|Channel height||100 µm|
|Inlet/outlet size||For 1.6 mm (1/16") OD tubing|
Yoshida, S., & Itakura, K. (2020). Compressed holographic particle tracking velocimetry for microflow measurements. Optical Review, 27(5), 441-446. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10043-020-00616-6
Jarvis, M., Arnold, M., Ott, J., Krishnan, V., Pant, K., Prabhakarpandian, B., & Mitragotri, S. (2018). Detachment of ligands from nanoparticle surface under flow and endothelial cell contact: Assessment using microfluidic devices. Bioengineering & translational medicine, 3(2), 148-155. https://doi.org/10.1002/btm2.10089
Nowak, M., Brown, T. D., Graham, A., Helgeson, M. E., & Mitragotri, S. (2020). Size, shape, and flexibility influence nanoparticle transport across brain endothelium under flow. Bioengineering & translational medicine, 5(2), e10153. https://doi.org/10.1002/btm2.10153
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Request a quote easily by clicking on the "Request a Quote" button in the cart page.
Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD, GBP or AUD, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping country, and can be estimated from the cart page. Our shipping rates and times are:
- France: GLS (1-2 business days), free shipping above 350€
- Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czechia, Slovakia:
- GLS (2-4 business days), free shipping above 350€
- DHL Express (1-2 business days), reduced rate above 350€
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovenia, Sweden, Greece, Cyprus, Malta: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- United Kingdom: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- USA, Canada: DHL Express (1-3 business days), free shipping above 400€
- Switzerland: DHL Express (1-2 days), free shipping above 450€
- Other countries: DHL Express, shipping rates based on the destination, weight and dimensions
If you wish to use your own shipping account, we will charge a flat fee of 15€.
We reserve the right to apply a surcharge for parcels > 30 kg, palletized shipments, or packages with dimensions exceeding the maximum dimensions of our carriers.
Please note that our standard shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place), or EXW if using your own carrier.
Contact us if you have any questions!