Incubator Box for Microplates
The Incubox™ provides optimal incubating conditions for cell culture microplates. It protects microplates from edge effects due to media evaporation in long-term cell cultures. It can be set up in classic incubators and creates a high-humidity microclimate to prevent humidity fluctuations in the microplate environment.
Classically, cells (2D or 3D, spheroids, organoids, etc.) can be kept in microplates in classic incubators for prolonged times. However, the frequent openings/closings of the incubator in research labs lead to significant variations in humidity levels. This causes the evaporation of the medium, especially on the edges of the plates, creating variability between wells and forcing researchers to exclude edge wells from experiments.
The Incubox™ has been engineered to create a high-humidity microclimate preventing this medium evaporation. It contributes to maintaining a stable medium volume and thus accurate compound concentration, across all wells. There is no need to exclude wells, as edge effects are eliminated with the Incubox™.
The Incubox™ can contain up to 20 microplates and fits in a wide range of incubators. It is made of stainless steel, aluminum, and toughened safety glass (ESG). It is compatible with many solvents and can be autoclaved in standard incubators. It features its own water bath for water exchanges without disturbing the incubation conditions. Gas exchanges are ensured through holes on the backside, maintaining ambient O2 and CO2 levels. Quick and safe one-handed door handling is made possible thanks to the magnetic closure system of the Incubox™.
The Incubox™ is made of an aluminum frame and toughened safety glass (ESG) sides. It contains shelves and a water bath made of stainless steel.
|Box depth||350 mm (375 including door knob)|
|Box height||210 mm|
|Box width||350 mm|
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Request a quote easily by clicking on the "Request a Quote" button in the cart page.
Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at email@example.com
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD, GBP or AUD, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping country, and can be estimated from the cart page. Our shipping rates and times are:
- France: GLS (1-2 business days), free shipping above 350€
- Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czechia, Slovakia:
- GLS (2-4 business days), free shipping above 350€
- DHL Express (1-2 business days), reduced rate above 350€
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovenia, Sweden, Greece, Cyprus, Malta: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- United Kingdom: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- USA, Canada: DHL Express (1-3 business days), free shipping above 400€
- Switzerland: DHL Express (1-2 days), free shipping above 450€
- Other countries: DHL Express, shipping rates based on the destination, weight and dimensions
If you wish to use your own shipping account, we will charge a flat fee of 15€.
We reserve the right to apply a surcharge for parcels > 30 kg, palletized shipments, or packages with dimensions exceeding the maximum dimensions of our carriers.
Please note that our standard shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place), or EXW if using your own carrier.
Contact us if you have any questions!