OB1 Mk3+ Flow Controller
- Product SKU: LVF-OB1
- Category: Elveflow, Microfluidic Pressure Controllers, Pressure Control, Pumps & Flow Controllers
This is our best pressure/vacuum controller: the Elveflow OB1 MK3+. Embedding the state-of-the-art technology for flow control from -900 mbar to 8 bar, this controller is 20 times more precise and 10 times faster than the other flow controllers on the market.
According to your needs, it can be equipped with up to 4 channels for pressure and/or vaccum, and comes with the tubing, fittings and reservoirs necessary to perform your experiment straight after unpacking. An optional flow sensor can be added.
Features & Benefits
If you need stability, speed and the most precise control over the fluids of an experiment, this system is the best on the market: 20 times more precise and 10 times faster than other flow controllers on the market, and pulsation-free).
This pressure control system is perfectly fitted to microfluidic research. It is the only microfluidic flow control system using Piezo technology and blazing fast flow changes in your microdevice.
Each channel can be coupled with a Microfluidic thermal flow sensor (MFS) or the Coriolis flow sensor (BFS), suited to both liquid and gas, to ensure a precise control of the flow rate.
The OB1 MK3+ Flow Controller is sold with a 2-year warranty.
Advantages of Pressure control in microfluidics
Compared to a syringe pump, the OB1 Pressure Controller provides a much smoother and faster control of the flow.
- Fast settling time (down to 40 ms)
- High stability and pulseless flow
- Possibility to handle fluid volumes of several liters
- Enable both flow and pressure control when used with a flow meter
Elveflow OB1 software allows an intuitive control of your microfluidic instruments in few clicks. It is thought both for basic control and complex tasks thanks to the use of the Sequencer.
From the software main windows, you can control the pressure (and the flow rate when equipped with a flow sensor) for each channel, set predefined or custom patterns, save configurations to reuse them in the future.
You can also record any data in a user-defined time interval up to 100Hz. The recorded data are stored files that can be saved and analyzed in the application of your choice, and visualized as a graph in the software.
You can download ESI software and access the SDK here.
Optional Flow rate control
This control system can be used with the Microfluidic thermal flow sensor (MFS) for a fast and precise regulation of the flow rate. Thanks to the consistent speed of this system, both speed and precision can be achieved, even when working with multiple independant channels. The feedback loop (PID) allows you to monitor and control the flow rate of the setup, and still keep stability and responsiveness of pressure driven flow.
This system enables fast pressurization of tanks up to a volume of 1 liter, so that long term microfluidic experiences can be set up.
- Pressure stability: 0,005% - 100 µbar - 0,0014 psi
- Response time: 9 ms
- Setting time: 40 ms
- Pressure sensor resolution: 0,006% - 122 µbar - 0,00017 psi
- Input pressure: min 1,5 bar - max 10 bar
- Pressure range of each outlet: 200 mbar, 2 bar, 8 bar, -900mb/+1bar, -900mb/+6bar
- Liquid compatibility: any aqueous or or organic solvent, oil or biological sample solution can be propelled
- Pressure source: non corrosive, non explosive, dry and oil-free gases, e.g. air, argon, dinitrogen, carbon dioxide, etc...
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Request a quote easily by clicking on the "Request a Quote" button in the cart page.
Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at email@example.com
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD, GBP or AUD, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping country, and can be estimated from the cart page. Our shipping rates and times are:
- France: GLS (1-2 business days), free shipping above 350€
- Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czechia, Slovakia:
- GLS (2-4 business days), free shipping above 350€
- DHL Express (1-2 business days), reduced rate above 350€
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovenia, Sweden, Greece, Cyprus, Malta: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- United Kingdom: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- USA, Canada: DHL Express (1-3 business days), free shipping above 400€
- Switzerland: DHL Express (1-2 days), free shipping above 450€
- Other countries: DHL Express, shipping rates based on the destination, weight and dimensions
If you wish to use your own shipping account, we will charge a flat fee of 15€.
We reserve the right to apply a surcharge for parcels > 30 kg, palletized shipments, or packages with dimensions exceeding the maximum dimensions of our carriers.
Please note that our standard shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place), or EXW if using your own carrier.
Contact us if you have any questions!