Stainless Steel 90° Bent PDMS Couplers
With these 90° stainless steel bent connectors, connect your tubing to your PDMS microfluidic chips while keeping clear the area above your chip. This is particularly useful when using a microscope, for often tubing can obstruct the field of view.
Reusable and easily installable.
Make a reliable connection between a PDMS chip and soft-walled tubing, and tidy up your microscope stage with these stainless steel connectors. This coupler is bent at 90° so that it clears the space between your PDMS chip and the bottom of the condenser lens of your microscope.
- Material: 304 stainless steel
- Autoclavable, reusable
- Recommended use: tubing to chip connections with silicone or Tygon tubing (see the table below for tubing ID correspondence)
- Suitable for punched holes in PDMS chips
- Length: 20 mm, 90° bent at 10 mm
- Blunt tip (90° cut)
- Leaves the observation area of your chip clear of any tubing, for a better illumination field under the microscope
Choose between packs of 20 or 100 units of stainless steel couplers, length of 20 mm and 90° bent at 10 mm each.
These fitted stainless steel fluidic couplers are used to connect your soft-walled tubing to your PDMS device, according to the following table:
|Coupler gauge||Coupler OD||Coupler ID||Tubing ID range||Puncher size|
|16G||1.65 mm||1.20 mm||1.2 to 1.6 mm||1.5 mm|
|18G||1.24 mm||0.85 mm||0.85 to 1.2 mm||1.0 mm, 1.2 mm|
|20G||0.89 mm||0.58 mm||0.6 to 0.85 mm||0.75 mm|
|23G||0.64 mm||0.33 mm||0.4 to 0.6 mm||0.5 mm|
|25G||0.51 mm||0.25 mm||0.3 to 0.45 mm||0.5 mm|
- Always choose the coupler size with the closest OD above your soft-walled tubing ID.
- These values only apply for durometer Shore A, 15 sec up to 80 (Tygon ND 100-80).
20x or 100x Stainless steel 90° bent couplers
|Material||304 stainless steel|
|Coupler gauge sizes||16G, 18G, 20G, 23G, 25G|
90° bent at 10 mm, total length 20 mm
Blunt-ends (90° cut)
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Request a quote easily by clicking on the "Request a Quote" button in the cart page.
Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD, GBP or AUD, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping country, and can be estimated from the cart page. Our shipping rates and times are:
- France: GLS (1-2 business days), free shipping above 350€
- Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czechia, Slovakia:
- GLS (2-4 business days), free shipping above 350€
- DHL Express (1-2 business days), reduced rate above 350€
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovenia, Sweden, Greece, Cyprus, Malta: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- United Kingdom: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- USA, Canada: DHL Express (1-3 business days), free shipping above 400€
- Switzerland: DHL Express (1-2 days), free shipping above 450€
- Other countries: DHL Express, shipping rates based on the destination, weight and dimensions
If you wish to use your own shipping account, we will charge a flat fee of 15€.
We reserve the right to apply a surcharge for parcels > 30 kg, palletized shipments, or packages with dimensions exceeding the maximum dimensions of our carriers.
Please note that our standard shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place), or EXW if using your own carrier.
Contact us if you have any questions!