Blunt-end Luer Lock Syringe Needles (pack of 100)
- Product SKU: AE-15G-100x
- Category: Best Sellers, Luer Fittings, Microfluidic Accessories, Microfluidic Fittings & Connectors, Microfluidic Syringes & Needles, Needles & Couplers
These needles with a blunt-end tip are particularly useful in microfluidics, avoiding any cutting of the tubing or injuries while working with syringe pumps or microfluidic Luer connections. The Luer Lock tip ensures a safe connection between a Luer Lock port (syringe, stopcock...) and the needle.
Available in various gauges, with a needle length of 0.5" (12.7 mm).
Pack of 100 needles.
A pack of 100 blunt-end needles for general lab use.
- 90° cut, avoiding any injuries or tubing cutting while working with needles in microfluidics (e.g. for syringe pumps).
- Luer Lock tip to ensure a safe and leak-free connection between a syringe and the needle.
- Needle length: 0.5" / 1.27 cm
- Available in various gauge sizes:
- These needles are mostly used to connect soft-walled tubing (such as silicone, Tygon...) to your microfluidic setup. The connection will be less tight and effective with rigid tubing (such as PTFE), though it can be used as a cost-effective alternative to threaded fittings.
- You should choose a needle with a slightly larger outer diameter (OD) than your tubing inner diameter (ID) to ensure a tight connection.
100x Blunt-end Luer Lock needles
|Needle length||0.5 in. / 1.27 cm|
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Request a quote easily by clicking on the "Request a Quote" button in the cart page.
Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at email@example.com
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD, GBP or AUD, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping country, and can be estimated from the cart page. Our shipping rates and times are:
- France: GLS (1-2 business days), free shipping above 350€
- Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czechia, Slovakia:
- GLS (2-4 business days), free shipping above 350€
- DHL Express (1-2 business days), reduced rate above 350€
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovenia, Sweden, Greece, Cyprus, Malta: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- United Kingdom: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- USA, Canada: DHL Express (1-3 business days), free shipping above 400€
- Switzerland: DHL Express (1-2 days), free shipping above 450€
- Other countries: DHL Express, shipping rates based on the destination, weight and dimensions
If you wish to use your own shipping account, we will charge a flat fee of 15€.
We reserve the right to apply a surcharge for parcels > 30 kg, palletized shipments, or packages with dimensions exceeding the maximum dimensions of our carriers.
Please note that our standard shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place), or EXW if using your own carrier.
Contact us if you have any questions!