Gastight Luer-Lock Glass Syringes
- Product SKU: HM-1702
- Category: Hamilton, Microfluidic Accessories, Microfluidic Syringes & Needles, Syringes
Get the most out of your syringe pump! Hamilton Gastight glass syringes are well known for their quality, allowing to dispense low flows with a high accuracy.
Available from 25 µL to 50 mL, with Luer Lock tip.
Hamilton Gastight syringes are ideal for containing and dispensing both liquids and gases with the highest accuracy, e.g. with a syringe pump. The precisely machined PTFE plunger tip creates a leak-free seal. Thanks to its tightness, the tip wipes the interior of the syringe barrel free of sample.
The PTFE Luer Lock termination makes the connection to a soft-walled or rigid tubing easy thanks to the wide range of connectors available.
We offer these syringes with volumes ranging from 25 µL to 50 mL.
1x Gastight Luer Lock syringe
Borosilicate glass (syringe)
|Termination||Female 1/4-28 UNF 2A|
The syringes are entirely autoclavable and gas sterilizable.
|Hamilton reference||Volume||Series||Barrel ID||Barrel OD||Working temperature||Pressure rating|
|1702 TLLX||25 µL||1700||0.029 inches (0.729 mm)||0.305 inches (7.75 mm)||10°C (50°F) - 115°C (239°F)||1000 psig (68.9 bar)|
|1710 TLL||100 µL||1700||0.057 inches (1.46 mm)||0.305 inches (7.75 mm)||10°C (50°F) - 115°C (239°F)||1000 psig (68.9 bar)|
|1725 TLL||250 µL||1700||0.091 inches (2.30 mm)||0.305 inches (7.75 mm)||10°C (50°F) - 115°C (239°F)||500 psig (34.5 bar)|
|1750 TLL||500 µL||1700||0.128 inches (3.26 mm)||0.305 inches (7.75 mm)||10°C (50°F) - 115°C (239°F)||700 psig (48.3 bar)|
|1001 TLL||1 mL||1000||0.181 inches (4.61 mm)||0.355 inches (9.02 mm)||10°C (50°F) - 115°C (239°F)||200 psig (13.8 bar)|
|1002 TLL||2.5 mL||1000||0.287 inches (7.29 mm)||0.407 inches (10.3 mm)||10°C (50°F) - 115°C (239°F)||200 psig (13.8 bar)|
|1005 TLL||5 mL||1000||0.406 inches (10.3 mm)||0.530 inches (13.5 mm)||10°C (50°F) - 115°C (239°F)||200 psig (13.8 bar)|
|1010 TLL||10 mL||1000||0.574 inches (14.6 mm)||0.695 inches (17.7 mm)||10°C (50°F) - 115°C (239°F)||200 psig (13.8 bar)|
|1025 TLL||25 mL||1000||0.907 inches (23.0 mm)||1.07 inches (27.1 mm)||10°C (50°F) - 80°C (176°F)||100 psig (6.9 bar)|
|1050 TLL||50 mL||1000||1.28 inches (32.6 mm)||1.45 inches (36.9 mm)||10°C (50°F) - 80°C (176°F)||100 psig (6.9 bar)|
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Request a quote easily by clicking on the "Request a Quote" button in the cart page.
Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD, GBP or AUD, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping country, and can be estimated from the cart page. Our shipping rates and times are:
- France: GLS (1-2 business days), free shipping above 350€
- Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czechia, Slovakia:
- GLS (2-4 business days), free shipping above 350€
- DHL Express (1-2 business days), reduced rate above 350€
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovenia, Sweden, Greece, Cyprus, Malta: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- United Kingdom: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- USA, Canada: DHL Express (1-3 business days), free shipping above 400€
- Switzerland: DHL Express (1-2 days), free shipping above 450€
- Other countries: DHL Express, shipping rates based on the destination, weight and dimensions
If you wish to use your own shipping account, we will charge a flat fee of 15€.
We reserve the right to apply a surcharge for parcels > 30 kg, palletized shipments, or packages with dimensions exceeding the maximum dimensions of our carriers.
Please note that our standard shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place), or EXW if using your own carrier.
Contact us if you have any questions!