Blunt-end Needles Assortment Pack (pack of 100)
- Product SKU: AE-NEEDLE-PACK
- Category: Luer Fittings, Microfluidic Accessories, Microfluidic Fittings & Connectors, Microfluidic Syringes & Needles, Needles & Couplers
An assortment pack of 100 Luer Lock blunt-end needles. Contains 10 units of each of the following gauge sizes: 14G, 15G, 16G, 18G, 20G, 21G, 22G, 23G, 25G, 27G.
Blunt-end syringe needles avoid any cutting of the tubing or injuries while working in microfluidics.
Blunt-end needles with Luer Lock assortment
- 90° cut, avoiding any injuries or tubing cutting while working with needles in microfluidics (e.g. for syringe pumps).
- Luer Lock tip to ensure a safe and leak-free connection between a syringe and the needle.
- Non sterile
- Needle length: 0.5" / 1.27 cm
- Pack of 100 units, 10 units of each of the following gauge sizes:
- 14G: 1.55 mm ID / 1.81 mm OD
- 15G: 1.38 mm ID / 1.65 mm OD
- 16G: 1.32 mm ID / 1.60 mm OD
- 18G: 0.84 mm ID / 1.27 mm OD
- 20G: 0.62 mm ID / 0.90 mm OD
- 21G: 0.51 mm ID / 0.83 mm OD
- 22G: 0.41 mm ID / 0.70 mm OD
- 23G: 0.33 mm ID / 0.63 mm OD
- 25G: 0.26 mm ID / 0.51 mm OD
- 27G: 0.21 mm ID / 0.42 mm OD
Find more informations about gauges with our needle gauge table.
- These needles are mostly used to connect a soft-walled tubing (such as silicone, Tygon...) to your microfluidic setup. The connection will be less tight and effective with rigid tubing (such as PTFE), and is not recommended.
- You should choose a needle with a slightly larger outer diameter (OD) than your tubing inner diameter (ID) to ensure a tight connection.
- 100x Blunt-end Luer Lock needles of various gauge sizes
|Needle length||0.5 in. / 1.27 cm|
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at email@example.com
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD or GBP, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
The shipping charges are calculated based on the weight of the package and the country of destination: you can estimate the shipping cost on the cart page. We try to offer you the best shipping rates and services, shipping all our orders through DHL Express. Generally, your order reaches your lab in only 2 to 3 days after we send it, no matter the destination!
If you wish to use your own shipping account, we will charge a flat fee of 15€.
Please note that our standard shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place), or EXW if using your own carrier.
Please contact us if you have any questions!