Co-Flow Droplet Generator - PDMS
- Product SKU: DG-CF-35-05
- Category: Co-Flow Droplet Generators, Droplet Genomics, Microfluidic Chips, Microfluidic Droplet Generators
Co-flow droplet generators to generate monodisperse emulsions, with one oil inlet, two water inlets, and one outlet. 6 devices per chip, with 0.5 mm or 1.2 mm punched holes to accommodate any size of tubing.
The design is declined in various nozzle and collection channel widths, as well as different channel depths, to generate droplets from 30 µm to 60 µm.
These co-flow droplet generators in PDMS combine 6 devices with 3 inlets and 1 outlet in a standard microscope slide format to generate water-in-oil monodisperse emulsions. They are available in various nozzle widths, collection channel widths, and channel heights to generate droplets from 30 µm to 60 µm.
Coated with a silane mix after bonding to guarantee good and consistent hydrophobic properties.
Choose the punched hole size according to your requirements:
- 0.5 mm: for 1/32" OD rigid tubing (PTFE, PEEK, FEP, PFA, etc.) or 23G couplers for soft-walled tubing
- 1.2 mm: for 1/16" OD rigid tubing (PTFE, PEEK, FEP, PFA, etc.) or 18G couplers for soft-walled tubing
1x Co-flow droplet generator chip in PDMS
|Nozzle width (µm)||20||20||40||40|
|Collection channel width (µm)||40||40||70||70|
|Channel height (µm)||20||20||40||40|
|Target droplet size (µm)||35||35||60||60|
|Dimensions||standard glass slide (75 x 25 mm)||standard glass slide (75 x 25 mm)||standard glass slide (75 x 25 mm)||standard glass slide (75 x 25 mm)|
|Number of devices per chip||6||6||6||6|
|Punched hole size (mm)||0.5||1.2||0.5||1.2|
|For rigid tubing OD||1/32"||1/16"||1/32"||1/16"|
|Couplers for soft-walled tubing||23G||18G||23G||18G|
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Request a quote easily by clicking on the "Request a Quote" button in the cart page.
Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at email@example.com
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD, GBP or AUD, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping country, and can be estimated from the cart page. Our shipping rates and times are:
- France: GLS (1-2 business days), free shipping above 350€
- Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czechia, Slovakia:
- GLS (2-4 business days), free shipping above 350€
- DHL Express (1-2 business days), reduced rate above 350€
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovenia, Sweden, Greece, Cyprus, Malta: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- United Kingdom: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- USA, Canada: DHL Express (1-3 business days), free shipping above 400€
- Switzerland: DHL Express (1-2 days), free shipping above 450€
- Other countries: DHL Express, shipping rates based on the destination, weight and dimensions
If you wish to use your own shipping account, we will charge a flat fee of 15€.
We reserve the right to apply a surcharge for parcels > 30 kg, palletized shipments, or packages with dimensions exceeding the maximum dimensions of our carriers.
Please note that our standard shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place), or EXW if using your own carrier.
Contact us if you have any questions!