Active Droplet Sorting Chip - PDMS
- Product SKU: DG-SRT-ITO-05
- Category: Cell Sorting / Trapping, Droplet Genomics, Flow Focusing Droplet Generators, Microfluidic Chips, Microfluidic Droplet Generators
This sorting chip is designed for the high-throughput analysis and sorting of single cells in droplets. Droplets are first re-injected in one of the inlets, and spaced by a flow focusing design. It is followed by an active sorting site with electrodes, to be used with a high-voltage amplifier.
3 devices per chip, with 0.5 mm or 1.2 mm punched holes to accomodate any size of tubing.
This droplet sorting chip in PDMS combines a standard flow focusing design for the re-injection and spacing of the droplets, and an active droplet sorter. Droplets should be generated in a first chip before being re-injected.
Electrical connection from the sorting site to a high-voltage amplifier is made with ITO electrodes and couplers.
Fluidic channels are coated with a silane mix after bonding to guarantee good and consistant hydrophobic properties.
Ref: Mazutis, L., Gilbert, J., Ung, W. et al. Single-cell analysis and sorting using droplet-based microfluidics. Nat Protoc 8, 870–891 (2013). https://doi.org/10.1038/nprot.2013.046
- Material: PDMS
- Dimensions: standard glass slide (75 x 25 mm)
- Number of devices per chip: 3
- Inlets: 2
- Outlet: 2
- Punched hole size: 0.5 or 1.2 mm
Choose the punched hole size according to your requirements:
- 0.5 mm: for 1/32" OD rigid tubing (PTFE, PEEK, FEP, PFA, etc.) or 23G couplers for soft-walled tubing
- 1.2 mm: for 1/16" OD rigid tubing (PTFE, PEEK, FEP, PFA, etc.) or 18G couplers for soft-walled tubing
||Nozzle width (µm)||Collection channel width (µm)||Channel height (µm)|
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD or GBP, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
The shipping charges are calculated based on the weight of the package and the country of destination: you can estimate the shipping cost on the cart page. We try to offer you the best shipping rates and services, shipping all our orders through DHL Express. Generally, your order reaches your lab in only 2 to 3 days after we send it, no matter the destination!
Please note that our shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place). Please contact us if you prefer using your own courrier account or have any question!