MFP Microfluidic Luer-Lock Pressure Sensor
This pressure sensor is FDA certified and can measure the pressure of fluids up to 16 bar with high precision. It is possible to place the inline sensor anywhere in your setup with no dead volume.
This flow-through sensor is perfect for both gases and liquids and can be easily plugged in-line into your microfluidic setup thanks to its compatibility with the Luer-Lock standard. It measures the pressure of fluid media flowing through and it works as a gauge pressure sensor by measuring the pressure relative to the atmospheric one.
- Accuracy up to 2 % Full Scale
- Extremely sensitive and responsive flow rate regulation
- Large pressure range: 0 – 16 bar
- Linear pressure response
- No dead volume
- Flow rate up to 100 ml/min (depending on medium viscosity and primary pressure)
- Compatible with gases and liquids
- Plug and Play Microfluidics: inline sensor
- Polarization safe
- Integrated measurement amplifier
The MFP Pressure Sensor can work in digital mode and it needs to be connected to the specific Sensor Reader (click here for more information). The Sensor Reader is sold separately and can manage up to 4 different sensors at the same time. Thanks to the integrated software you will able to record, store and analyze the data gathered by the sensor directly on your computer.
|High chemical resistance||The interior channel is made in FFKM (perfluoroelastomer) having resistance to degradation against aggressive fluids and gases|
|FDA-certified||The product is safe for the intended use and it is suitable for the food industry as well|
Ease of use
|The sensor requires no maintenance and it is easy to clean|
|Connection||M8 electrical connection compatible with our Sensor Reader (click here to see it! It is sold separately)|
1x MFP pressure sensor with integrated cable
|Pressure range||0 - 16 bar|
|Maximum pressure||25 bar|
|Maximum flowrate||100 ml/min (Depends on the viscosity and primacy pressure of the medium.)|
|Pressure range||0 to 16 bar|
|Power supply||12 to 30 VDC|
|Typical current||7 mA|
|Output signal||0.1 to 10 V|
|Zero Pressure voltage||0.3 V|
|Electrical Connection||“push-pull” connector / M8 sensor plug|
|Mechanical Connection||LUER-LOCK DIN EN 1707|
|Temperature range||15 to 45°C|
|Internal volume||205 µL|
Create your complete microfluidic setup with the Microfluidic Luer-Lock Pressure Sensor and the Sensor Reader. They are both compatible with several flow control instruments (syringe pump, peristaltic pump, and pressure controllers). Our dedicated software and its user-friendly interface allow you to control the data acquisition directly on your pc.
Connect the Sensor Reader to your computer via USB and monitor the pressure by using the dedicated software
Place the inline sensor anywhere you want on your fluidic path and electrically connect the sensor to your Sensor Reader.
CHIP / CAPILLARY
Our sensor does not modify the fluid flow in your system.
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Request a quote easily by clicking on the "Request a Quote" button in the cart page.
Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at email@example.com
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD, GBP or AUD, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping country, and can be estimated from the cart page. Our shipping rates and times are:
- France: GLS (1-2 business days), free shipping above 350€
- Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czechia, Slovakia:
- GLS (2-4 business days), free shipping above 350€
- DHL Express (1-2 business days), reduced rate above 350€
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovenia, Sweden, Greece, Cyprus, Malta: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- United Kingdom: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- USA, Canada: DHL Express (1-3 business days), free shipping above 400€
- Switzerland: DHL Express (1-2 days), free shipping above 450€
- Other countries: DHL Express, shipping rates based on the destination, weight and dimensions
If you wish to use your own shipping account, we will charge a flat fee of 15€.
We reserve the right to apply a surcharge for parcels > 30 kg, palletized shipments, or packages with dimensions exceeding the maximum dimensions of our carriers.
Please note that our standard shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place), or EXW if using your own carrier.
Contact us if you have any questions!