Dual Independent Channel Syringe Pump 33 DDS
- Product SKU: HA-70-3333
- Category: Harvard Apparatus, Microfluidic Syringe pump, Pumps & Flow Controllers
This multi-purpose syringe pump has two independent pumping channels controlled by an intuitive touch screen interface. Embedding the latest flow control technologies, the 33DDS includes a tight gripping, extremely secure syringe clamp that accommodates syringe sizes 0.5 µl to 60 mL. The Pump 33 DDS offers enhanced flow performance with high accuracy and smooth flow from 1.02 pL/min to 106 mL/min.
The Harvard Apparatus Pump 33 DDS (Dual Drive System) is a leap forward in syringe pump capability.
The Pump 33 DDS has two independent pumping channels controlled by an intuitive touch screen interface. This multi-purpose syringe pump employs advanced syringe mechanisms that include a tight gripping, extremely secure syringe clamp that accommodates syringe sizes 0.5 µl to 60 mL. The Pump 33 DDS offers enhanced flow performance with high accuracy and smooth flow from 1.02 pL/min to 106 mL/min.
- Two independently controlled pumping channels in one instrument
- High accuracy ± 0.25%
- Graphical user interface with 7" LCD color touchscreen display
- Accommodates syringe sizes 0.5 μL to 60 mL
- Smooth flow down to 1.02 pl/min
- USB, RS-232 and TTL connectivity
Graphical User Interface
The intuitive Pump 33 DDS graphical user interface controlled with a large 7" LCD color touchscreen display allows quick and easy setup. The display run screen presents the user with all key dispensing parameters in real time. Syringe tables containing all major syringe manufacturers allow simple selection of any compatible syringe size. Audible Alarms, Adjustable Force and Screen Lock are all features that are available with a touch of the screen.
The Pump 33 DDS comes standard with USB and RS-232 for PC communication and RS-485 for pump-to-pump communication. An entire suite of ASCII commands is available to control the pump remotely with a PC. The pump contains a footswitch input and digital input/output for each independent pumping channel.
Three operating conditions are available to accommodate a wide range of setups and experimental protocols.
Independent Condition allows the Pump 33 DDS to operate as two separate syringe pumps named P1 & P2. Each syringe will operate independently with different syringe types, sizes, forces, targets (volume or time, mode dependent).
In reciprocating condition, both syringe channels move in opposite directions at the same rate using the same syringe size and type.When combined with a valve box, the reciprocating condition can provide the continuous fluidic delivery of a peristaltic pump with the accurate, pulseless, low flow rates provided by a syringe pump.
Twin Condition allows both syringes to operate in the same mode using the exact same syringe type, syringe size, force, target (volume or time) and flow rate settings. The pump also allows the user to combine both flows for higher speed and volume infusion applications.
* Maximum size: 60 mL for plastic syringe, 50 mL for glass syringe.
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD, AUD or GBP, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
The shipping charges are calculated based on the weight of the package and the country of destination: you can estimate the shipping cost on the cart page. We try to offer you the best shipping rates and services, shipping all our orders through DHL Express. Generally, your order reaches your lab in only 2 to 3 days after we send it, no matter the destination!
Please note that our shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place). Please contact us if you prefer using your own courrier account or have any question!