11 Pico Plus Elite Microfluidic Programmable Syringe Pump
- Product SKU: HA-70-4511
- Category: Harvard Apparatus, Microfluidic Syringe pump, Pumps & Flow Controllers, Syringe Pump Systems
The Harvard Apparatus 11 Pico Plus Elite Microfluidic programmable infusion/withdrawal syringe pump represents the best choice when your experiment requires the lowest flow and the highest accuracy. This pump is able to smoothly deliver fluid volumes all the way down to pico-liter per minute. It is perfectly suited to microfluidic applications where ultra-small and precise flows are a priority. This pump can be easily programmed and controlled without a computer through its intuitive touchscreen display and has a multitude of connection options.
Single and dual-channel models are available.
Flow rates from 0.54 pl/min to 39.77 ml/min (single syringe version) or 0.54 pl/min to 11.70 ml/min (dual syringe version) are delivered with a high grade of accuracy (0.35%) and reproducibility (0.05%). This precision syringe pump offers unparalleled ease of use with a high-resolution color touchscreen with an intuitive icon interface. The Pump 11 Pico Plus Elite allows you to create, save and run simple to complex methods without a PC.
- Advanced programs for infusion and withdrawal, ramp, gradient
- Running simple to complex methods without the need for a computer
- The stepping motor optimizes flow performance and drives a precision lead screw and pusher block
- Intuitive LCD color touch screen, user-friendly interface
- Adjustable linear force to 35 lb
- 2-year warranty
The Harvard Apparatus 11 Pico Plus Elite Microfluidic programmable syringe pump supports both infusion and withdrawal operations and can use both simplified pumping profiles or more advanced pumping profiles, as well as I/O for communication with external devices. This model also allows users to create and store up to two user-defined methods of 50 steps each on the pump.
The single syringe rack holds 1 glass or plastic syringe from 0.5 μl to 50/60 ml, while the dual syringe rack holds 2 glass or plastic syringes from 0.5 μl to 10 ml.
The pumps are versatile and can be interconnected through the RS-485 interface. Up to 99 pumps can be linked together! This interface is easy to use provided each pump is assigned its own unique pump address.
For limited laboratory space, the Pump 11 Elite Series can be placed on its side to reduce the footprint by 55%. The display can also be tilted to allow the user to operate the pump vertically.
Advanced microstepping techniques reduce the step angle and eliminate flow pulsation.
Touch Screen Interface
The high-resolution LCD touchscreen with an intuitive icon interface grants users unparalleled ease of use. You can create, save and run both simple and complex multi-step pumping methods without a PC then clearly monitor all key parameters displayed directly on the touchscreen interface.
Advanced Programming Features
These programmable models offer maximum flexibility and capability for configuring and running different Methods. Methods can be configured and stored in the unit and recalled quickly with the touch of the screen.
Extensive programming options allow the user to duplicate configurations, append one configuration to another, rename Methods, delete Methods, export Methods to a PC, or export a Method to another pump. This feature can ensure the consistency and accuracy of multiple pumps.
The Harvard Apparatus Existing Methods and User Defined Methods consist in Pump Operation Profiles that can be selected along with a syringe selection, commands, and I/O triggers to create a Method. There are four Pump Operation Profiles available for selection:
- Constant rate
These pre-programmed profiles can be selected for quick and easy configuration of the pumps. If more complexity is needed a User Defined Method can be made up of the pump operation profiles with up to 50 individual steps consisting of the following commands:
- Time delays
- Repeating steps
- Stopping the pump
- Triggering the pump’s TTL output
- Accepting an input, such as a user touch
- Events triggering infusion or withdrawal
Methods can be named with a 15-character alphanumeric name for easy identification and stored on a computer for later retrieval. Methods can be edited, renamed, deleted, appended to one another, and exported to other pumps, giving maximum flexibility and control to the syringe pump users.
Quickly and easily monitor the status of whether each of your pumps is ready, off-line or detecting an error, notifying you to check the connections.
The Harvard Apparatus Pump 11 Pico Plus Elite series offers a multitude of connection options for controlling and programming the syringe pumps. It has a USB serial port for computer control, a footswitch input port, RS-485 ports for daisy chaining pumps, and a digital input/output for external control through a computer or other device. Pumps can also be daisy-chained using the optional RS-232 (RJ-11) ports (inquire about this option!).
1x 11 Pico Plus Elite syringe pump
1x Power supply
|Type||Microprocessor Dual Syringe, Infusion/Withdrawal Programmable|
|Display||4.3” WQVGA TFT color display with touchscreen|
|Drive motor||0.9° Stepper Motor|
|Motor drive control||Microprocessor with 1/16 microstepping|
|Number of microsteps per one rev. of lead screw||20480|
|Pusher travel rate||
|Connectors||RS-485: IEEE-1394, 6 position|
|I/O & TTL||15-Pin D-Sub Connector|
|Footswitch||Mini Phono Jack|
|Average linear force||16 kg (35 lbs) @ 100% Force|
|Step resolution||0.031 μm/μstep|
|Input power connection||2.5 mm ID x 5.5 mm OD male plug|
|Input power||12-30 VDC|
|Power supply||100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 18 Watts Universal Power Supply, Use Only a Harvard Apparatus Approved Power Supply and Line Cord|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||22.6 x 17.78 x 15 cm (9 x 7 x 6 in)|
|Weight||2.1 kg (4.6 lb)|
|Regulatory certifications||CE, ETL (UL, CSA), WEEE, EU, RoHS & CB Scheme|
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Request a quote easily by clicking on the "Request a Quote" button in the cart page.
Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD, GBP or AUD, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping country, and can be estimated from the cart page. Our shipping rates and times are:
- France: GLS (1-2 business days), free shipping above 350€
- Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czechia, Slovakia:
- GLS (2-4 business days), free shipping above 350€
- DHL Express (1-2 business days), reduced rate above 350€
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovenia, Sweden, Greece, Cyprus, Malta: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- United Kingdom: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- USA, Canada: DHL Express (1-3 business days), free shipping above 400€
- Switzerland: DHL Express (1-2 days), free shipping above 450€
- Other countries: DHL Express, shipping rates based on the destination, weight and dimensions
If you wish to use your own shipping account, we will charge a flat fee of 15€.
We reserve the right to apply a surcharge for parcels > 30 kg, palletized shipments, or packages with dimensions exceeding the maximum dimensions of our carriers.
Please note that our standard shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place), or EXW if using your own carrier.
Contact us if you have any questions!