11 Pico Plus Elite Pump Module
- Product SKU: HA-70-4807
- Category: Harvard Apparatus, Microfluidic Syringe pump, OEM Syringe Pump Modules, Pumps & Flow Controllers
The Harvard Apparatus 11 Pico Plus Elite syringe pump module is compatible with Harvard Apparatus Pump Controller (HAPC) or can be used as an OEM module. It is the low-flow rate version of the 11 Elite. This syringe pump holds syringes from 0.5 µL to 60 mL (single channel) and 0.5 µL to 10 mL (dual channel). Available with single or dual syringe racks, this syringe pump delivers a smooth flow between 0.54 pL/min and 39.77 mL/min.
The Harvard Apparatus 11 Pico Plus Elite syringe pump module performs similarly to its standalone equivalent, with a smaller footprint. Smooth flow rates from 0.54 pL/min to 39.77 mL/min are delivered with high accuracy (0.35%). The new mechanism of this OEM syringe pump includes tight gripping to ensure a more secure syringe clamp.
- Infusion and withdrawal
- Holds syringes from 0.5 µL to 60 mL (50 mL for glass)
- Adjustable linear force to 16 kg (35 lb)
- Fully programmable with HAPC or via computer
- Footswitch input to start and stop the pump
- Power supply included
- 2-year warranty
1x Harvard Apparatus 11 Pico Plus Elite syringe pump module
1x Power supply
Microprocessor single or dual syringe, infusion/withdrawal programmable
0.9° Stepper Motor
|Motor Drive Control||
Microprocessor with 1/16 microstepping
|Microsteps/revolution of the lead screw||
|Max Linear Force||16 kg (35 lbs) at 100% Force Selection|
|Input Power||by HAPC or power supply|
|Power Supply||100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 18 watts|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||
24.13 x 17.15 x 10.67 cm (9.5 x 6.75 x 4.2 in)
|Weight||2.3 kg (5.08 lbs)|
|Regulatory Certifications||CE, ETL (UL, CSA), WEEE, EU, RoHS & CB Scheme|
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Request a quote easily by clicking on the "Request a Quote" button in the cart page.
Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD, GBP or AUD, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping country, and can be estimated from the cart page. Our shipping rates and times are:
- France: GLS (1-2 business days), free shipping above 350€
- Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czechia, Slovakia:
- GLS (2-4 business days), free shipping above 350€
- DHL Express (1-2 business days), reduced rate above 350€
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovenia, Sweden, Greece, Cyprus, Malta: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- United Kingdom: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- USA, Canada: DHL Express (1-3 business days), free shipping above 400€
- Switzerland: DHL Express (1-2 days), free shipping above 450€
- Other countries: DHL Express, shipping rates based on the destination, weight and dimensions
If you wish to use your own shipping account, we will charge a flat fee of 15€.
We reserve the right to apply a surcharge for parcels > 30 kg, palletized shipments, or packages with dimensions exceeding the maximum dimensions of our carriers.
Please note that our standard shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place), or EXW if using your own carrier.
Contact us if you have any questions!