Organ-on-a-chip Top and Bottom Layers (pack of 4)
- Product SKU: MN-00739
- Category: Microfluidic Chips, Microfluidic Organ-on-a-chip, Micronit, Organ-on-a-chip Chips, Standard microfluidic chips
A pack of 4 resealable top and bottom layers with topconnect interface to create an organ-on-a-chip device, manufactured in borosilicate glass.
Resealable organ-on-a-chip devices offer many advantages: it is easy to put your cells, observe them and even perform high-resolution microscopy. Micronit resealable organ-on-a-chip offers the following features:
- Resealable system
- Manufactured from high-quality borosilicate glass, inert to most chemicals and biocompatible
- Precision etched microfluidic chambers for reproducible results
- Proprietary sealing elastomer
Used together with the OOC middle layer, this pack of 4 top and bottom OOC layers makes it easy to create a convenient and reliable organ-on-a-chip. Sealing is done using the Fluidic Connect Pro holder for resealable flow cells.
- Organ-on-a-chip layers technical drawings
- Organ-on-a-chip quick start guide
- Compatibility with cell imaging systems
- Units per pack: 4 bottom and 4 top layers
- Chip material: Borosilicate glass and fluorinated elastomer
- Interface type: Topconnect
- Top layer thickness: 1100 µm, add ~ 250 µm of elastomer thickness after compression
- Bottom layer thickness: 700 µm, add ~ 250 µm of elastomer thickness after compression
- Total chip height (incl. all layers and membrane): 2.3 mm
- Inlets / outlets: 2 / 2
- Compatible holder: Fluidic Connect Pro
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD or GBP, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
The shipping charges are calculated based on the weight of the package and the country of destination: you can estimate the shipping cost on the cart page. We try to offer you the best shipping rates and services, shipping all our orders through DHL Express. Generally, your order reaches your lab in only 2 to 3 days after we send it, no matter the destination!
Please note that our shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place). Please contact us if you prefer using your own courrier account or have any question!