Organ-on-a-chip Membrane Layer (pack of 12)
- Product SKU: MN-00738
- Category: Microfluidic Chips, Microfluidic Organ-on-a-chip, Micronit, Organ-on-a-chip Accessories, Standard microfluidic chips
A pack of 12 membranes in PET, to be used with Micronit organ-on-a-chip top and bottom layers.
Available with various pore sizes: 0.45 µm, 1 µm, 3 µm, and 8 µm.
Membranes are essential in organ-on-a-chip experiments to create communication between two separate flow (liquid or air) chambers. Manufactured in PET, these membranes are used together with Micronit top and bottom OOC layers to cultivate your cells under dynamic conditions.
Micronit membranes are supplied attached to a glass carrier layer using adhesive tape.
This OOC middle layer is available in various configurations:
|Pore size (µm)||Membrane thickness (µm)||Pore density (pores/cm2)|
|0.45||12||2.00 x 106|
||2.00 x 106|
|3||9||8.00 x 105|
|8||16||6.00 x 104|
Pores are created using track-etching, and have a random orientation.
12x Organ-on-a-chip membrane
|Membrane material||PET (transparent)|
|Carrier material||Borosilicate glass|
|Carrier thickness||400 µm|
|Surface treatment||membrane treated for cell culture|
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Request a quote easily by clicking on the "Request a Quote" button in the cart page.
Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at email@example.com
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD, GBP or AUD, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping country, and can be estimated from the cart page. Our shipping rates and times are:
- France: GLS (1-2 business days), free shipping above 350€
- Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czechia, Slovakia:
- GLS (2-4 business days), free shipping above 350€
- DHL Express (1-2 business days), reduced rate above 350€
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovenia, Sweden, Greece, Cyprus, Malta: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- United Kingdom: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- USA, Canada: DHL Express (1-3 business days), free shipping above 400€
- Switzerland: DHL Express (1-2 days), free shipping above 450€
- Other countries: DHL Express, shipping rates based on the destination, weight and dimensions
If you wish to use your own shipping account, we will charge a flat fee of 15€.
We reserve the right to apply a surcharge for parcels > 30 kg, palletized shipments, or packages with dimensions exceeding the maximum dimensions of our carriers.
Please note that our standard shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place), or EXW if using your own carrier.
Contact us if you have any questions!