PeriPumpONE Programmable Peristaltic Pump
Fully programmable peristaltic pump with dispense and withdrawal pumping available.
Can be used manually or with a PC through a RS-232 communication port. PC cable and software offered as accessories.
This pump is fit for uses in many settings. It can be integrated into existing production lines or simply used stand alone.
It is fully programmable and can be operated manually or with a PC through a RS-232 communication port, and is very simple to use.
The pump's specialty is in small scale production dispensing. The flow rates can vary from 0.035 mL/min to 775.2 mL/min with 3/16” ID. tubing.
Sold with a 2-year constructor warranty.
|Model head color||Rollers||Tubing ID||Min rate(mL/min)||Max rate(mL/min)|
- Pump from a reservoir through replaceable continuous tubing.
- Dispenses are measured for production filling of bottles.
- No contact between the liquid and the pump
- Continuous Pumping. Up to 1000 mL/min (model with the clear head).
- Dispense and withdraw pumping available.
- Calibration function emables a better precision.
- Slow Down and Anti-Drip modes improve control of dispensing.
- Optionally operates from a foot switch or external sensor.
- Pumping heads can be easily changed to quickly switch between fluids (sold with 1 head)
- Learn and Repeat™ mode to improve dispense productivity : allows you to programm the volume of liquid you want to be pumped
- Slow down mode enables a better accuracy of dispenses
- Anti-Drip mode to stop oozing after dispenses
- Calibration mode enables a better accuracy: under 3% error.
- Power Failure Mode: Restarts the Pumping Program in cas of power interruption
- Programmable dispense volumes. Store and select from up to 40 Dispenses.
- Selectable volume units : mL or oz.
- Pumping rate units are selectable : mL/min, mL/sec, oz/min, oz/sec, or dispense a volume over a set time.
- Programming mode for complex pumping applications and interaction with external devices.
- Foot switch control available.
- RS-232 bi-directional control for complete control from a PC. Network up to 100 pumps and other devices.
- Digital logic input: TTL I/O with software filtered control inputs to avoid glitches and ringing on the control inputs. Configurable TTL operational trigger for foot switches and other devices.
- Non-volatile memory of all operating parameters and pumping program
- Space Saving Chassis: Foot print size of only 7 3/4" x 5 1/4" (19.7 cm x 13.3 cm)
- Worldwide power supplies available
- Other tubing, supplies and accessories sold separately.
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD, AUD or GBP, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
The shipping charges are calculated based on the weight of the package and the country of destination: you can estimate the shipping cost on the cart page. We try to offer you the best shipping rates and services, shipping all our orders through DHL Express. Generally, your order reaches your lab in only 2 to 3 days after we send it, no matter the destination!
Please note that our shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place). Please contact us if you prefer using your own courrier account or have any question!