KZ25 Peristaltic Pump Head
- Product SKU: LG-KZ25-A
- Category: Longer, Peristaltic Pump Heads, Peristaltic pumps, Pumps & Flow Controllers
The KZ25 from Longer is a high flow rate pump head for up to 6000 mL/min, with a fast tubing loading mechanism. With stainless steel rollers, PPS compression block and a transparent housing in PC, it resists harsh environments and temperatures.
Free silicone tubing included.
KZ25 pump head is designed for high flow rates. Its robust construction from high-quality materials makes it ideal for industrial applications, with stainless steel rollers, PPS compression block and PC housing. The head is stackable on compatible drives.
The transparent housing allows to check the running state of the pump, while the compression block is self-lubricating to reduce tubing wear.
Cartridge and base can be separated to easily load the tubing.
Each pump head has 3 rollers, allowing it to reach up to 6000 mL/min at 600 rpm.
Tip: The Long Shaft version is for connecting the pump head to a Longer drive directly, while the Short Shaft version is for adding stacked pump heads to a drive with one mounted head.
Silicone tubing 24# (6.4 mm ID x 11.2 mm OD) and 35# (7.9 mm ID x 12.7 mm OD) are included with each pump head!
Compatible tubing: 15#, 24#, 35#, 36#.
|Tubing size||Speed||Max. flow rate (600 rpm)|
|15# (4.8 mm ID)||≤ 600 rpm||1800 mL/min|
|24# (6.4 mm ID)||≤ 600 rpm||3500 mL/min|
|35# (7.9 mm ID)||≤ 600 rpm||5000 mL/min|
|36# (9.6 mm ID)||≤ 600 rpm||6000 mL/min|
1x KZ25 pump head
1x 2m of 24# peristaltic tubing
1x 2m of 35# peristaltic tubing
|Number of rollers||3|
|Max. flow rate (mL/min)||6000
|Max. speed (rpm)||600|
|Rollers material||Stainless steel|
|Housing material||Transparent PC
|Tubing type||Flexible tubing without stoppers|
|Wall thickness||2.4 mm|
|Tubing size||15#, 24#, 35#, 36#|
If you wish to mount more than 2 pump heads on the same pump, please contact us so we can add the compatible screws and bracket to your order.
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Request a quote easily by clicking on the "Request a Quote" button in the cart page.
Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at email@example.com
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD, GBP or AUD, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping country, and can be estimated from the cart page. Our shipping rates and times are:
- France: GLS (1-2 business days), free shipping above 350€
- Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czechia, Slovakia:
- GLS (2-4 business days), free shipping above 350€
- DHL Express (1-2 business days), reduced rate above 350€
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovenia, Sweden, Greece, Cyprus, Malta: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- United Kingdom: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- USA, Canada: DHL Express (1-3 business days), free shipping above 400€
- Switzerland: DHL Express (1-2 days), free shipping above 450€
- Other countries: DHL Express, shipping rates based on the destination, weight and dimensions
If you wish to use your own shipping account, we will charge a flat fee of 15€.
We reserve the right to apply a surcharge for parcels > 30 kg, palletized shipments, or packages with dimensions exceeding the maximum dimensions of our carriers.
Please note that our standard shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place), or EXW if using your own carrier.
Contact us if you have any questions!