YZ2515X Peristaltic Pump Head
YZ2515X pump head for Longer peristaltic pumps. Based on an automatic tubing retention mechanism, this pump head allows using a wide range of tubing dimensions and formulations without stoppers.
Free silicone tubing included.
The YZ2515X pump head is built for versatility: manufactured with high-quality materials, it is stable at high temperatures, while its automatic tubing retention system makes it easy to use any type of peristaltic tubing without the need for stoppers.
This pump head has 3 rollers, allowing it to go up to 1600 mL/min at 600 rpm.
Silicone tubing 15# (4.8 mm ID x 9.6 mm OD) and 24# (6.4 mm ID x 11.2 mm OD) are included with each pump head channel!
|Tubing size||Flow rate (0.1-600 rpm)|
1x YZ2515X pump head
1x 2m of 15# peristaltic tubing
1x 2m of 24# peristaltic tubing
|Number of rollers||3|
|Max. flow rate (mL/min)||1600|
|Max. speed (rpm)||600|
|Rollers material||Stainless steel|
|Tubing type||Flexible tubing without stoppers|
|Wall thickness (mm)||2.4
|Pump drives compatibility|
|Pump drive||Number of pump heads on one drive|
|BT100-1L||up to 4|
If you wish to mount more than 2 pump heads on the same pump, please contact us so we can add the compatible screws and bracket to your order.
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Request a quote easily by clicking on the "Request a Quote" button in the cart page.
Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD, GBP or AUD, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping country, and can be estimated from the cart page. Our shipping rates and times are:
- France: GLS (1-2 business days), free shipping above 350€
- Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czechia, Slovakia:
- GLS (2-4 business days), free shipping above 350€
- DHL Express (1-2 business days), reduced rate above 350€
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovenia, Sweden, Greece, Cyprus, Malta: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- United Kingdom: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- USA, Canada: DHL Express (1-3 business days), free shipping above 400€
- Switzerland: DHL Express (1-2 days), free shipping above 450€
- Other countries: DHL Express, shipping rates based on the destination, weight and dimensions
If you wish to use your own shipping account, we will charge a flat fee of 15€.
We reserve the right to apply a surcharge for parcels > 30 kg, palletized shipments, or packages with dimensions exceeding the maximum dimensions of our carriers.
Please note that our standard shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place), or EXW if using your own carrier.
Contact us if you have any questions!