DG pump head for Longer peristaltic pumps, designed for low flow rates.
Available with 6 or 10 rollers and 1, 2, 4, 8, 12, 16, or 24 channels, free silicone tubing included.
DG series pump heads are designed for low flow rates (down to a few µL/min), from 1 to 24 channels.
Easily mountable on a compatible pump driver, the cartridges make it easy to change the tubing quickly. Occlusion can be adjusted on each cartridge with a ratchet wheel to fit different tubing sizes and get accurate results.
Each pump head is available with 6 or 10 rollers: while reducing the maximum flow rate, 10 rollers allow lower flow rates and less pulsatility.
2 meters of 1*1 mm (1 mm ID x 3 mm OD) and 2 meters of 2*1 mm (2 mm ID x 4 mm OD) included with each channel!
|Pump head||Compatible tubing||Speed range||Flow rate (0.1-100 rpm)|
|DG 6 rollers||
ID ≤ 3.17 mm
Wall thickness 0.8-1.0 mm
|≤ 100 rpm||0.0025-48 mL/min|
|DG 10 rollers||0.002-32 mL/min|
1x DG pump head
For each channel:
- 2x 1m of 1*1 mm 3-stop tubing
- 2x 1m of 2*1 mm 3-stop tubing
|Number of rollers||6||10|
|Max. flow rate (mL/min)||48||32|
|Max. speed (rpm)||100|
|Rollers material||Stainless steel|
|Tubing type||3-stop peristaltic pump tubing|
Max. ID (mm)
Min. wall thickness (mm)
Max. wall thickness (mm)
Pump drives compatibility
|BT100-1L||DG-1 to DG-24|
|G100-1J/G100-2J||DG-1 to DG-8|
|L100-1F||DG-1 to DG-8|
|L100-1S||DG-1 to DG-8|
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Request a quote easily by clicking on the "Request a Quote" button in the cart page.
Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at email@example.com
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD, GBP or AUD, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping country, and can be estimated from the cart page. Our shipping rates and times are:
- France: GLS (1-2 business days), free shipping above 350€
- Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czechia, Slovakia:
- GLS (2-4 business days), free shipping above 350€
- DHL Express (1-2 business days), reduced rate above 350€
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovenia, Sweden, Greece, Cyprus, Malta: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- United Kingdom: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- USA, Canada: DHL Express (1-3 business days), free shipping above 400€
- Switzerland: DHL Express (1-2 days), free shipping above 450€
- Other countries: DHL Express, shipping rates based on the destination, weight and dimensions
If you wish to use your own shipping account, we will charge a flat fee of 15€.
We reserve the right to apply a surcharge for parcels > 30 kg, palletized shipments, or packages with dimensions exceeding the maximum dimensions of our carriers.
Please note that our standard shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place), or EXW if using your own carrier.
Contact us if you have any questions!