1/32” OD PEEK tubing for your most demanding and ultra low flow applications. Available with 5 different inner diameters and 3 different lengths.
This 1/32” OD capillary tubing is made of PEEK, a highly resistant polymer that is biocompatible, inert, and easily cut. It offers high chemical compatibility and a working temperature range of -50 °C up to +250 °C. Besides, this tubing can also be used for high-pressure applications or to add fluidic resistance.
1x 1.5, 15 or 30 m roll of 1/32" (0.8 mm) OD PEEK capillary tubing
- OD Tolerance: ± 0.0005” / 12.5 μm
- ID Tolerance: ± 0.0005” / 12.5 μm
||125 µm (0.005”)||175 µm (0.007”)||250 µm (0.010”)||400 µm (0.015”)||500 µm (0.020”)|
|Tubing OD||0.8 mm (1/32")||0.8 mm (1/32")||0.8 mm (1/32")||0.8 mm (1/32")||0.8 mm (1/32")|
|Max. pressure rating||345 bar (5000 psi)||345 bar (5000 psi)||345 bar (5000 psi)||276 bar (4000 psi)||207 bar (3000 psi)|
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Request a quote easily by clicking on the "Request a Quote" button in the cart page.
Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD, GBP or AUD, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping country, and can be estimated from the cart page. Our shipping rates and times are:
- France: GLS (1-2 business days), free shipping above 350€
- Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czechia, Slovakia:
- GLS (2-4 business days), free shipping above 350€
- DHL Express (1-2 business days), reduced rate above 350€
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovenia, Sweden, Greece, Cyprus, Malta: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- United Kingdom: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- USA, Canada: DHL Express (1-3 business days), free shipping above 400€
- Switzerland: DHL Express (1-2 days), free shipping above 450€
- Other countries: DHL Express, shipping rates based on the destination, weight and dimensions
If you wish to use your own shipping account, we will charge a flat fee of 15€.
We reserve the right to apply a surcharge for parcels > 30 kg, palletized shipments, or packages with dimensions exceeding the maximum dimensions of our carriers.
Please note that our standard shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place), or EXW if using your own carrier.
Contact us if you have any questions!