11 Elite OEM Syringe Pump
- Product SKU: HA-70-4800
- Category: Harvard Apparatus, Microfluidic Syringe pump, OEM Pumps, Pumps & Flow Controllers
The 11 Elite OEM syringe pump combines enhanced flow performance and high accuracy of the standard 11 Elite without its built-in interface. This OEM series is compact, easier to integrate, and holds syringes ranging from 0.5 µL to 60 mL (single syringe) and 0.5 µL to 10 mL (dual syringe). Available with single or dual syringe racks, this syringe pump delivers a smooth flow between 1.28 pL/min to 88.28 mL/min.
11 Elite OEM
Without its built-in user interface, the 11 Elite OEM syringe pump provides the same performances than its standalone equivalent, with a smaller footprint. Smooth flow rates from 1.28 pL/min to 88.28 mL/min are delivered with a high accuracy (0.5%). The new mechanism of this OEM syringe pump includes a tight gripping to ensure a more secure syringe clamp.
- Infusion and withdrawal
- Holds syringes from 0.5 µL to 60 mL (50 mL for glass)
- Adjustable linear force to 16 kg (35 lb)
- Fully programmable from the FlowControl software (in option) or with command lines
- Advanced connectivity: RS-485, USB serial port or TTL interfaces
- Footswitch input to start and stop the pump
- 2-year warranty
Harvard Apparatus has developed LabVIEW drivers for their pumps, and each pump module can be controlled by ASCII command lines. RS-485 in and out connection ports allow to daisy-chain several pumps, making it easy to control all the pumps from a single USB connection to your computer.
The Harvard Apparatus FlowControl software can control both an individual syringe pump as well as multiple pumps connected in a daisy chain or USB hub. Users can enter syringe data, flow rate and flow direction (infusion or withdrawal). The flow rate and flow direction can both by modified while the pump is running. The software allows you to create, edit, save, and recall simple to complex methods for controlling individual pumps and multiple pumps.
Microprocessor single or dual syringe, infusion/withdrawal programmable
0.9° Stepper Motor
|Motor Drive Control||
Microprocessor with 1/16 microstepping
|Number of Microsteps per one rev of Lead Screw||
|Average Linear Force||16 kg (35 lbs) at 100% Force Selection|
|Input Power Connection||2.5 mm ID x 5.5 mm OD male plug|
|Input Power||12-30 VDC|
|Power Supply||100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 18 watts universal power supply, use only a Harvard Apparatus approved power supply and line cord.|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||
16.25 x 24.1 x 10.8 cm (6.5 x 9.5 x 4.25 in)
|Regulatory Certifications||CE, ETL (UL, CSA), WEEE, EU, RoHS & CB Scheme|
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at email@example.com
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD, AUD or GBP, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
The shipping charges are calculated based on the weight of the package and the country of destination: you can estimate the shipping cost on the cart page. We try to offer you the best shipping rates and services, shipping all our orders through DHL Express. Generally, your order reaches your lab in only 2 to 3 days after we send it, no matter the destination!
Please note that our shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place). Please contact us if you prefer using your own courrier account or have any question!