2-Stop Viton Pump Tubing (pack of 12)
- Product SKU: IM-97628-18
- Category: Ismatec, Microfluidic Accessories, Microfluidic Tubings, Peristaltic Tubing with Stoppers
Viton® tubing is the perfect choice for applications requiring FDA compliance, such as food or lab use. This tubing offers excellent chemical resistance, withstanding corrosives, solvents, and oils at elevated temperatures. Its low gas permeability further ensures its reliability.
Use this two-stop tubing with Ismatec pumps.
Sold by 12 units of 16" (406 mm) tubing.
This Viton® FDA-Compliant 2-stop tubing is designed for use with Ismatec pumps.
- Perfect for food and lab applications where FDA compliance is required
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Resistant to corrosives, solvents, and oils at elevated temperatures
- Low gas permeability
- Opaque, black
The tubing length is 16" (406 mm) with 12 units per pack. You should extend your tubing using tubing without stoppers and compatible hose barb fittings or by splicing them together.
12x 16" (406 mm) 2-Stop Viton® FDA-Compliant pump tubing
16" / 406 mm
|Temperature range||Temperature range: Static: –32 to 205°C (–25 to 400°F) Dynamic (pumping): 0 to 150°C (32 to 302°F)|
|Tubes per pack||
|Certifications||FDA 21 CFR 177.2600
|Organic solvents||Variable—test before using|
A complete database of the chemical compatibility of this tubing can be found here.
|CO2||76 to 79|
|O2||13 to 15|
Sterilization is not recommended.
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Request a quote easily by clicking on the "Request a Quote" button in the cart page.
Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at email@example.com
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD, GBP or AUD, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping country, and can be estimated from the cart page. Our shipping rates and times are:
- France: GLS (1-2 business days), free shipping above 350€
- Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czechia, Slovakia:
- GLS (2-4 business days), free shipping above 350€
- DHL Express (1-2 business days), reduced rate above 350€
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovenia, Sweden, Greece, Cyprus, Malta: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- United Kingdom: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- USA, Canada: DHL Express (1-3 business days), free shipping above 400€
- Switzerland: DHL Express (1-2 days), free shipping above 450€
- Other countries: DHL Express, shipping rates based on the destination, weight and dimensions
If you wish to use your own shipping account, we will charge a flat fee of 15€.
We reserve the right to apply a surcharge for parcels > 30 kg, palletized shipments, or packages with dimensions exceeding the maximum dimensions of our carriers.
Please note that our standard shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place), or EXW if using your own carrier.
Contact us if you have any questions!