Two-Stop Tygon E-LFL Pump Tubing (pack of 12)
- Product SKU: IM-96449-12
- Category: Ismatec, Microfluidic Accessories, Microfluidic Tubings, Peristaltic Tubing with Stoppers
Tygon® E-LFL three-stop tubing was designed for optimal operation in Ismatec pumps and has the longest lifetime of all Tygon® formulations. Thanks to ultra-smooth inner bore and excellent biocompatibility, it is the best choice for sensitive applications such as sterile filling, cell harvesting, and general media process systems.
Use this three-stop tubing with Ismatec IPC and IPC-N series, IP and IP-N series pumps.
Sold by 12 units of 16" (406 mm) tubing.
Tygon® E-LFL 2-stop tubing for Ismatec pumps
- Tubing with 2 stoppers: to be used with CA cartridges (IPC and IPC-N series, IP and IP-N series)
- Longest life of all Tygon formulations: 1000 hours at 100 rpm
- Ultra-smooth inner bore
- Biocompatible: complies with USP Class VI, EP, FDA, EU food, REACH, RoHS and ADCF certifications
- Non-cytotoxic, non-pyrogenic, non-hemolytic, and low protein binding
- Broad chemical resistance
- Color-coded stoppers
In many cases, this tubing can withstand system pressures that are in excess of most peristaltic pumps’ abilities, providing built-in safety precautions for your system flow path.
The tubing length is 16" (406 mm) with 12 units per pack. You should extend your tubing using tubing without stoppers and compatible hose barb fittings or by splicing together.
|Appearance||Length||Autoclavable||Tubing formulation||Temperature range||Tubes per pack|
|Translucent yellow clear||16" / 406 mm||No, stoppers will melt||Tygon E-LFL||-50 to 74°C||12|
|Color-coded stops||Tubing ID (mm)||Tubing OD (mm)|
More details can be found here.
Gas permeability (at 25°C)
The permeability coefficient is calculated using the following formula:
((Amount of Gas (cm3) x tubing wall thickness (cm)) / (Surface Area of tubing ID (cm3) x time (sec) x pressure drop across tubing wall (cm Hg))) * 10-10
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at email@example.com
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD or GBP, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
The shipping charges are calculated based on the weight of the package and the country of destination: you can estimate the shipping cost on the cart page. We try to offer you the best shipping rates and services, shipping all our orders through DHL Express. Generally, your order reaches your lab in only 2 to 3 days after we send it, no matter the destination!
Please note that our shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place). Please contact us if you prefer using your own courrier account or have any question!