3-Stop PharMed BPT Pump Tubing (pack of 12)
- Product SKU: IM-95714-12
- Category: Ismatec, Microfluidic Accessories, Microfluidic Tubings, Peristaltic Tubing with Stoppers
PharMed BPT three-stop tubing outlasts all formulations in terms of lifetime and compatibility for biomedical applications. Withstanding repeated sterilization (EtO, gamma), it is the best choice for sensitive applications such as sterile filling, cell harvesting, cell culture, and diagnostics.
Use this three-stop tubing with Ismatec ECOLINE VC-MS/CA8-6, ECOLINE VC-MS/CA412, REGLO Analog and Digital and Reglo ICC pumps or compatible 3-stop pump heads.
Sold by 12 units of 16" (406 mm) tubing.
This PharMed BPT 3-stop tubing is great for sensitive applications.
- Tubing with 3 stoppers: to be used with MS/CA cartridges (ECOLINE VC-MS/CA8-6, ECOLINE VC-MS/CA412, REGLO Analog and Digital, Reglo ICC) and compatible 3-stop pump heads
- Withstand repetitive sterilization, ideal for use in clean-in-place and steam-in-place cleaning and sterilization systems
- Outlasts most peristaltic tubes with a lifetime of more than 1000 hours at 600 rpm
- Glassy-smooth inner bore
- Low gas permeability, impermeable to normal light and UV radiations
- Biocompatible: complies with USP Class VI, FDA, EU Regulation 10/2011 and REACH certifications
- Phthalate-free, no BPA, non-oxidizing, non-contaminating
- Extensive chemical compatibility
- Color-coded stoppers
This tubing is the trusted standard for peristaltic pumping in biopharmaceutical applications. PharMed BPT withstands the most aggressive peristaltic pumping conditions, while offering the perfect fluid transfer conditions for biological material.
The tubing length is 16" (406 mm) with 12 units per pack. You should extend your tubing using tubing without stoppers and compatible hose barb fittings or by splicing together.
12x 16" (406 mm) 3-Stop PharMed BPT pump tubing
|Length||16" / 406 mm|
|Sterilization method||EtO, gamma (50 kGy), not autoclavable (stoppers will melt)|
|Tubing formulation||PharMed BPT|
|Temperature range||-59 to 135°C|
|Tubes per pack||12|
|Durometer Hardness Shore A, 15 Sec||64|
|Max. working pressure||115 psi|
|Water Absorption, % 24 hrs. @ 23°C||0.30|
|Color-coded stops||Tubing ID (mm)||Tubing OD (mm)|
A complete database of the chemical compatibility of this tubing can be found here.
Gas permeability (at 25°C)
The permeability coefficient is calculated using the following formula:
((Amount of Gas (cm3) x tubing wall thickness (cm)) / (Surface Area of tubing ID (cm3) x time (sec) x pressure drop across tubing wall (cm Hg))) * 10-11
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Request a quote easily by clicking on the "Request a Quote" button in the cart page.
Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at email@example.com
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD, GBP or AUD, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping country, and can be estimated from the cart page. Our shipping rates and times are:
- France: GLS (1-2 business days), free shipping above 350€
- Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czechia, Slovakia:
- GLS (2-4 business days), free shipping above 350€
- DHL Express (1-2 business days), reduced rate above 350€
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovenia, Sweden, Greece, Cyprus, Malta: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- United Kingdom: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- USA, Canada: DHL Express (1-3 business days), free shipping above 400€
- Switzerland: DHL Express (1-2 days), free shipping above 450€
- Other countries: DHL Express, shipping rates based on the destination, weight and dimensions
If you wish to use your own shipping account, we will charge a flat fee of 15€.
We reserve the right to apply a surcharge for parcels > 30 kg, palletized shipments, or packages with dimensions exceeding the maximum dimensions of our carriers.
Please note that our standard shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place), or EXW if using your own carrier.
Contact us if you have any questions!