3-Stop Tygon S3 E-Lab (E-3603) Pump Tubing (pack of 12)
- Product SKU: IM-96461-12
- Category: Ismatec, Microfluidic Accessories, Microfluidic Tubings, Peristaltic Tubing with Stoppers
Tygon S3 E-Lab (E-3603) is the most versatile Tygon formulation for peristaltic tubing. Available in a 3-stop version for peristaltic pumps, its extensive chemical compatibility and outstanding lifetime makes it the perfect tubing for biological and general lab applications.
Use this three-stop tubing with Ismatec ECOLINE VC-MS/CA8-6, ECOLINE VC-MS/CA412, REGLO Analog and Digital and Reglo ICC pumps or compatible 3-stop pump heads.
Sold by 12 units of 16" (406 mm) tubing.
Tygon S3 E-Lab (E-3603) 3-stop tubing
- Tubing with 3 stoppers: to be used with MS/CA cartridges (ECOLINE VC-MS/CA8-6, ECOLINE VC-MS/CA412, REGLO Analog and Digital, Reglo ICC) and compatible 3-stop pump heads
- Ultra-smooth inner bore, ultra flexible
- Non-DEHP: phtalate-free for more sustainability
- Long lifetime: 1000 hours at 100 rpm
- Biocompatible: complies with USP Class VI, FDA, 1935/2004/EC, 10/2011/EU and REACH certifications
- Phthalate-free, no BPA, non-oxidizing, non-contaminating
- Extensive chemical compatibility
- Color-coded stoppers
This tubing is specially formulated for resistance to flex-fatigue and abrasion.
The tubing length is 16" (406 mm) with 12 units per pack. You should extend your tubing using tubing without stoppers and compatible hose barb fittings or by splicing together.
- Appearance: Clear
- Sterilization methods: autoclave (30 min at 15 psi, 121°C), gas (EtO), gamma (up to 2.5 MRad)
|Durometer Hardness Shore A, 15 Sec||Length||Tubing formulation||Working temperature||Water Absorption, % 24 hrs. @ 23°C||Tubes per pack|
|56||16" / 406 mm||Tygon E-Lab (E-3603)||-50 to 74°C||0.21||12|
|Color-coded stops||Tubing ID (mm)|
More details can be found here.
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD or GBP, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
The shipping charges are calculated based on the weight of the package and the country of destination: you can estimate the shipping cost on the cart page. We try to offer you the best shipping rates and services, shipping all our orders through DHL Express. Generally, your order reaches your lab in only 2 to 3 days after we send it, no matter the destination!
Please note that our shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place). Please contact us if you prefer using your own courrier account or have any question!