3-Stop Tygon E-LFL Pump Tubing (pack of 12)
- Product SKU: IM-96450-12
- Category: Ismatec, Microfluidic Accessories, Microfluidic Tubings, Peristaltic Tubing with Stoppers
Tygon® E-LFL three-stop tubing was designed for optimal operation in Ismatec pumps and has the longest lifetime of all Tygon® formulations. Thanks to its ultra-smooth inner bore and excellent biocompatibility, it is the best choice for sensitive applications such as sterile filling, cell harvesting, and general media process systems.
Use this three-stop tubing with Ismatec ECOLINE VC-MS/CA8-6, ECOLINE VC-MS/CA412, REGLO Analog and Digital, and Reglo ICC pumps or compatible 3-stop pump heads.
Sold by 12 units of 15.8" (400 mm) tubing.
Tygon® E-LFL 3-stop tubing suitable for Ismatec pumps.
- Tubing with 3 stoppers: to be used with MS/CA cartridges (ECOLINE VC-MS/CA8-6, ECOLINE VC-MS/CA412, REGLO Analog and Digital, Reglo ICC) and compatible 3-stop pump heads
- Longest life of all Tygon formulations: 1000 hours at 100 rpm
- Ultra-smooth inner bore
- Biocompatible: complies with USP Class VI, EP, FDA, EU food, REACH, RoHS, and ADCF certifications
- Non-cytotoxic, non-pyrogenic, non-hemolytic, and low protein binding
- Broad chemical resistance
- Color-coded stoppers
In many cases, this tubing can withstand system pressures that are in excess of most peristaltic pumps’ abilities, providing built-in safety precautions for your system flow path.
The tubing length is 15.8" (400 mm) with 12 units per pack. You should extend your tubing using tubing without stoppers and compatible hose barb fittings or by splicing them together.
12x 15.8" (400 mm) 3-Stop Tygon E-LFL pump tubing
|Appearance||Translucent yellow clear|
|Length||15.8" / 400 mm|
|Sterilization method||Not autoclavable (stoppers will melt)|
|Tubing formulation||Tygon E-LFL|
|Temperature range||-50 to 74°C|
|Tubes per pack||12|
|Color-coded stops||Tubing ID (mm)|
A complete database of the chemical compatibility of this tubing can be found here.
Gas permeability (at 25°C)
The permeability coefficient is calculated using the following formula:
((Amount of Gas (cm3) x tubing wall thickness (cm)) / (Surface Area of tubing ID (cm3) x time (sec) x pressure drop across tubing wall (cm Hg))) * 10-10
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Request a quote easily by clicking on the "Request a Quote" button in the cart page.
Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at email@example.com
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD, GBP or AUD, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping country, and can be estimated from the cart page. Our shipping rates and times are:
- France: GLS (1-2 business days), free shipping above 350€
- Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czechia, Slovakia:
- GLS (2-4 business days), free shipping above 350€
- DHL Express (1-2 business days), reduced rate above 350€
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovenia, Sweden, Greece, Cyprus, Malta: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- United Kingdom: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- USA, Canada: DHL Express (1-3 business days), free shipping above 400€
- Switzerland: DHL Express (1-2 days), free shipping above 450€
- Other countries: DHL Express, shipping rates based on the destination, weight and dimensions
If you wish to use your own shipping account, we will charge a flat fee of 15€.
We reserve the right to apply a surcharge for parcels > 30 kg, palletized shipments, or packages with dimensions exceeding the maximum dimensions of our carriers.
Please note that our standard shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place), or EXW if using your own carrier.
Contact us if you have any questions!