6-32 or 6-40 Super Flangeless Ferrules for 1/16" OD (pack of 10)
- Product SKU: CIL-M-650X
- Category: IDEX, Microfluidic Accessories, Microfluidic Fittings & Connectors, Sleeves & Ferrules
Use these Super Flangeless Ferrules to eliminate loosening of fittings due to tube twisting, or for microfluidic chip prototyping thanks to their small footprint. They hold tight even during vibration and at the highest pressure. The Super Flangeless Ferrules are made for 1/16"OD tubing and have to be used with 6-32 or 6-40 flat-bottom fittings (not included).
- Thread Port Configuration Flat-Bottom: 6-32 or 6-40
- Material: PEEK/Stainless Steel
- Pressure Rating Max: (psi) 3000
- Pressure Rating Max (bar): 207
- For Tubing OD: 1/16" / 1.6 mm
The Super Flangeless™ fittings provide the highest pressure holding capability in flat-bottom port configuration. Their unique design eliminates the loosening of fittings due to tubing twists and holds tight even during vibration. When used in microfluidics, the small size of these ferrules allows to create chip connections with a small footprint.
10x Super Flangeless ferrules for 1/16" OD tubing
|Thread port configuration||6-32 or 6-40 flat-bottom|
|Material||PEEK / Stainless steel|
|Max. pressure rating||207 bar (3000 psi)|
|For tubing OD||1.6 mm (1/16")|
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Request a quote easily by clicking on the "Request a Quote" button in the cart page.
Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD, GBP or AUD, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping country, and can be estimated from the cart page. Our shipping rates and times are:
- France: GLS (1-2 business days), free shipping above 350€
- Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czechia, Slovakia:
- GLS (2-4 business days), free shipping above 350€
- DHL Express (1-2 business days), reduced rate above 350€
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovenia, Sweden, Greece, Cyprus, Malta: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- United Kingdom: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- USA, Canada: DHL Express (1-3 business days), free shipping above 400€
- Switzerland: DHL Express (1-2 days), free shipping above 450€
- Other countries: DHL Express, shipping rates based on the destination, weight and dimensions
If you wish to use your own shipping account, we will charge a flat fee of 15€.
We reserve the right to apply a surcharge for parcels > 30 kg, palletized shipments, or packages with dimensions exceeding the maximum dimensions of our carriers.
Please note that our standard shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place), or EXW if using your own carrier.
Contact us if you have any questions!