Super Flangeless Ferrule ETFE 1/4-28 for 1/16” OD (pack of 10)
- Product SKU: CIL-P-259X
- Category: IDEX, Microfluidic Accessories, Microfluidic Fittings & Connectors, Sleeves & Ferrules
Resistant to high pressure, these Super Flangeless ferrules are adapted to 1/4-28 UNF flat-bottom ports and are made to connect 1/16” OD tubing.
Sold in packs of 10 ferrules.
Super Flangeless ferrules hold high pressure in any 1/4-28 flat-bottom fitting assembly. They come with a lock ring that holds tight even through vibration, and their unique design eliminates the loosening of fittings induced by tubing twists. These Super Flangeless ferrules connect 1/4-28 flat-bottom ports to 1/16” OD rigid tubing when added to flangeless 1/4-28 nuts.
Tip: The lock ring has a particular orientation. The narrow end should be facing the ferrule, while the flattened end is on the nut side.
10x Super Flangeless ferrules for 1/16” OD tubing.
|For rigid tubing OD||1.6 mm (1/16")|
|For thread port||1/4-28 or M6 flat-bottom|
|Material||ETFE and stainless steel|
|Max. pressure rating||93 bar (1350 psi)|
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Request a quote easily by clicking on the "Request a Quote" button in the cart page.
Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD, GBP or AUD, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping country, and can be estimated from the cart page. Our shipping rates and times are:
- France: GLS (1-2 business days), free shipping above 350€
- Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czechia, Slovakia:
- GLS (2-4 business days), free shipping above 350€
- DHL Express (1-2 business days), reduced rate above 350€
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovenia, Sweden, Greece, Cyprus, Malta: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- United Kingdom: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- USA, Canada: DHL Express (1-3 business days), free shipping above 400€
- Switzerland: DHL Express (1-2 days), free shipping above 450€
- Other countries: DHL Express, shipping rates based on the destination, weight and dimensions
If you wish to use your own shipping account, we will charge a flat fee of 15€.
We reserve the right to apply a surcharge for parcels > 30 kg, palletized shipments, or packages with dimensions exceeding the maximum dimensions of our carriers.
Please note that our standard shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place), or EXW if using your own carrier.
Contact us if you have any questions!