Channel Interaction Chip - Mini Luer
- Product SKU: CS-10001345
- Category: Microfluidic Chips, Microfluidic ChipShop, Microfluidic Flow Cells, Microfluidic Organ-on-a-chip, New Products, Organ-on-a-chip Chips
This channel interaction chip allows the evaluation of molecules migrating from one compartment to another, when subject to a microfluidic flow. This chip offers 5 independent channel designs with different dimensions. Each design presents 3 parallel channels that are separated by pillar barriers.
The chip displays mini Luer connection ports and is available in Zeonor and Topas.
This interaction chip reliably mimics physiological conditions in vitro and allows the study of cell-cell interactions, barrier penetration, and physiological responses in a more in vivo-like environment.
This chip has been developed to study cells co-cultured in three adjacent channels, into which microfluidic flows can be applied through their mini Luer ports. The three channels are divided from each other by transmissive pillar barriers. On each channel interaction chip, five independent co-culture units can be found, which differ in the width of the pillar barrier. One potential co-culture setting is the use of the two outer channels in perfusion mode, while the inner channel can be easily filled with a cell-containing gelatinous extracellular matrix, for static 3D culture conditions. However, cell culture is only one potential application area of this versatile chip.
All channels feature a depth of 500 μm. The inlets and outlets with integrated Mini Luer connections ensure leak-free junctions with the tubing and allow experiments under dynamic flow conditions.
- Mini Luer connection molded with the chip: leak-free
- Highly resistant and optically clear material: Topas (COC) or Zeonor (COP)
- Standard microscope glass slide size (75.5 mm x 25.5 mm x 1.5 mm)
- 5 designs with different sizes of pillars
1x Channel interaction chip with mini Luer ports
|Lid thickness (µm)||140||188|
|Material||Topas (COC)||Zeonor (COP)|
Click to read more information about ChipShop chips material properties.
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Request a quote easily by clicking on the "Request a Quote" button in the cart page.
Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at email@example.com
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD, GBP or AUD, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping country, and can be estimated from the cart page. Our shipping rates and times are:
- France: GLS (1-2 business days), free shipping above 350€
- Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czechia, Slovakia:
- GLS (2-4 business days), free shipping above 350€
- DHL Express (1-2 business days), reduced rate above 350€
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovenia, Sweden, Greece, Cyprus, Malta: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- United Kingdom: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- USA, Canada: DHL Express (1-3 business days), free shipping above 400€
- Switzerland: DHL Express (1-2 days), free shipping above 450€
- Other countries: DHL Express, shipping rates based on the destination, weight and dimensions
If you wish to use your own shipping account, we will charge a flat fee of 15€.
We reserve the right to apply a surcharge for parcels > 30 kg, palletized shipments, or packages with dimensions exceeding the maximum dimensions of our carriers.
Please note that our standard shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place), or EXW if using your own carrier.
Contact us if you have any questions!