Chip Droplet Generator - Double Emulsion - mini Luer
- Product SKU: CS-10002107
- Category: Flow Focusing Droplet Generators, Microfluidic Chips, Microfluidic ChipShop, Microfluidic Droplet Generators
The Fluidic 1480 Double Emulsion Droplet Generator Chip by Microfluidic ChipShop is partially coated to enable W/O/W droplet-in-droplet generation. Mini Luer connections ensure leak-free inlet and outlet tubing junctions.
Manufactured in polycarbonate (PC) or Topas (COC).
This double emulsion chip comes with a specific partial surface coating that allows for the generation of W/O/W double emulsions, such as the inclusion of droplets or cells deriving from the first channel intersection in a further droplet shell at the second channel intersection.
This chip displays two units, each consisting of two flow-focusing crossings. The first crossing is not treated, to generate water-in-oil droplets. The second one is hydrophilized to generate W/O/W emulsions in a single step.
ChipShop chips are convenient, cost-effective, and reliable for all your experiments:
- Mni Luer connection molded with the chip: leak-free
- Highly-resistant and optically clear material: PC (Polycarbonate) or Topas (COC)
- Standard microscope glass slide size
This W/O/W droplet-in-droplet generator chip has several inlets and outlets to fit all your experiments. Block unused inlets and outlets with plugs.
1x Droplet generator chip for W/O/W double emulsion with mini Luer ports
|Lid thickness (µm)||175||140|
|Material (partially treated)||PC (polycarbonate)||Topas (COC)|
Click to read more information about ChipShop chips material properties.
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Request a quote easily by clicking on the "Request a Quote" button in the cart page.
Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at email@example.com
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD, GBP or AUD, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping country, and can be estimated from the cart page. Our shipping rates and times are:
- France: GLS (1-2 business days), free shipping above 350€
- Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czechia, Slovakia:
- GLS (2-4 business days), free shipping above 350€
- DHL Express (1-2 business days), reduced rate above 350€
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovenia, Sweden, Greece, Cyprus, Malta: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- United Kingdom: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- USA, Canada: DHL Express (1-3 business days), free shipping above 400€
- Switzerland: DHL Express (1-2 days), free shipping above 450€
- Other countries: DHL Express, shipping rates based on the destination, weight and dimensions
If you wish to use your own shipping account, we will charge a flat fee of 15€.
We reserve the right to apply a surcharge for parcels > 30 kg, palletized shipments, or packages with dimensions exceeding the maximum dimensions of our carriers.
Please note that our standard shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place), or EXW if using your own carrier.
Contact us if you have any questions!