Chip Passive Herringbone Mixer (pack of 3) - Luer
We are happy to provide off-the-shelf chips from our partner ChipShop!
This micromixer chip fabricated in PC is designed to mix liquids thanks to a herringbone-shaped channel. Made by injection molding, the chips also include Luer connections to ensure leak-free junctions to the inlet ant outlet tubings.
3 chips per pack.
We are happy to work with ChipShop in order to give you the best offers for off-the-shelf chips!
Made by injection molding, the ChipShop chips are convenient, cost-effective and reliable for all your experiments:
- Luer connection molded with the chip: leak-free
- Highly-resistant and optically clear material: PC (Polycarbonate)
- Standard microscope glass slide size
This micromixer is based on a herringbone-shaped channel to mix two liquids. The design the lateral velocity of the liquids, leading to efficient mixing. As multiple designs are on one chip, you can even connect them to improve the mixing result.
PC (polycarbonate) is a transparent thermoplastic, less hydrophobic than COC or COP and showing a better filling behaviour. It can be used for higher temperature applications like PCR. The drawback of this material is the relatively high intrinsic fluorescence in particular of the available foil material, compared to COC, COP or PMMA.
If you need to perform fluorescence experiments, contact us and we will be able to provide chips with another material.
- mcs-PC-13: Tg=145°C
- mcs-foil-042: Tg=145°C
PC can be used with:
- Aqueous solutions including diluted acids and bases
- Oils and fats
PC must not be used with:
- Halogenated hydrocarbons
- Ketones, Aldehydes
Lid thickness: 175 µm
Channel depth: 200µm
Channel width: inlet 300 µm, mixer 600 µm, outlet 600 µm
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
A 25€ bank fee will be applied for any wire transfer in other currencies than Euros (€) outside the SEPA zone (European Union, Iceland, Norway, Liechtenstein, Switzerland, Monaco).
The shipping charges are calculated based on the weight of the package and on the country of destination. We try to offer you the best shipping rates and services, shipping all our orders through UPS. Generally, your order reaches your lab in only 2 to 3 days after we send it, no matter the destination! You can even choose a quicker shipping option like UPS Express.
Please note that our shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place). Please contact us if you prefer using your own courrier account or have any question!