Gastight 1/4-28 UNF Glass Syringes
- Product SKU: HM-1702-UNF
- Category: Hamilton, Microfluidic Accessories, Microfluidic Syringes & Needles, Syringes
Hamilton Gastight glass syringes with female 1/4-28 UNF tip in PEEK for easy connection to threaded fittings.
1/4-28 fittings are often used in microfluidics for connecting rigid tubing (PTFE, FEP, PEEK, etc.).
Available from 25 µL to 50 mL, with 1/4-28 tip.
Hamilton syringes are indisputably the best in terms of precision and quality. These glass syringes with a female 1/4-28 PEEK connectors can be used along with syringe pumps in microfluidic applications for liquids and gases. The female connector ensures a simple and efficient connection to the microfluidic system.
Chemically inert, the syringes have an extreme resistance to acids (affected by sulfuric acid), alkalis, greases, solvents, hydrogen peroxide, demineralized water, or hot steam.
We offer these syringes with volumes ranging from 25 µL to 50 mL.
1x Gastight 1/4-28 syringe
Borosilicate glass (syringe)
|Termination||Female 1/4-28 UNF 2A|
The syringes are entirely autoclavable and gas sterilizable.
|Volume||Barrel ID||Barrel OD||Working temperature||Pressure rating|
|25 µL||0.029 inches (0.729 mm)||0.305 inches (7.75 mm)||10°C (50°F) - 115°C (239°F)||1000 psig (68.9 bar)|
|100 µL||0.057 inches (1.46 mm)||0.305 inches (7.75 mm)||10°C (50°F) - 115°C (239°F)||1000 psig (68.9 bar)|
|250 µL||0.091 inches (2.30 mm)||0.305 inches (7.75 mm)||10°C (50°F) - 115°C (239°F)||500 psig (34.5 bar)|
|500 µL||0.128 inches (3.26 mm)||0.305 inches (7.75 mm)||10°C (50°F) - 115°C (239°F)||700 psig (48.3 bar)|
|1 mL||0.181 inches (4.61 mm)||0.355 inches (9.02 mm)||10°C (50°F) - 115°C (239°F)||200 psig (13.8 bar)|
|2.5 mL||0.287 inches (7.29 mm)||0.407 inches (10.3 mm)||10°C (50°F) - 115°C (239°F)||200 psig (13.8 bar)|
|5 mL||0.406 inches (10.3 mm)||0.530 inches (13.5 mm)||10°C (50°F) - 115°C (239°F)||200 psig (13.8 bar)|
|10 mL||0.574 inches (14.6 mm)||0.695 inches (17.7 mm)||10°C (50°F) - 115°C (239°F)||200 psig (13.8 bar)|
|25 mL||0.907 inches (23.0 mm)||1.07 inches (27.1 mm)||10°C (50°F) - 80°C (176°F)||100 psig (6.9 bar)|
|50 mL||1.28 inches (32.6 mm)||1.45 inches (36.9 mm)||10°C (50°F) - 80°C (176°F)||100 psig (6.9 bar)|
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Request a quote easily by clicking on the "Request a Quote" button in the cart page.
Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD, GBP or AUD, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping country, and can be estimated from the cart page. Our shipping rates and times are:
- France: GLS (1-2 business days), free shipping above 350€
- Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czechia, Slovakia:
- GLS (2-4 business days), free shipping above 350€
- DHL Express (1-2 business days), reduced rate above 350€
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovenia, Sweden, Greece, Cyprus, Malta: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- United Kingdom: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- USA, Canada: DHL Express (1-3 business days), free shipping above 400€
- Switzerland: DHL Express (1-2 days), free shipping above 450€
- Other countries: DHL Express, shipping rates based on the destination, weight and dimensions
If you wish to use your own shipping account, we will charge a flat fee of 15€.
We reserve the right to apply a surcharge for parcels > 30 kg, palletized shipments, or packages with dimensions exceeding the maximum dimensions of our carriers.
Please note that our standard shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place), or EXW if using your own carrier.
Contact us if you have any questions!