L/S Easy-Load II Pump Head
- Product SKU: MF-77200-50
- Category: Masterflex, Peristaltic Pump Heads, Peristaltic pumps, Pumps & Flow Controllers
The Easy-Load II pump head is an upgraded version of the standard Easy-Load pump head. It can reach higher flow rates and offers both open-head sensor and adjustable occlusion options. Up to 4 pump heads can be stacked on one compatible pump drive.
Flow range of 0.001 to 2900 mL/min depending on the tubing size.
Masterflex L/S Easy-Load II pump head
This upgraded version of the Easy Load pump head retains tubing safely in place with no manual adjustment. With its compact design and 4 rollers, it offers optimal use of space and low pulsatility.
- Designed for different sizes of tubing, from 0.001 to 2900 mL/min
- Compact for space-saving purposes
- Adjustable occlusion or open-head sensor option
- Stackable up to 4 pump heads (on compatible drives)
- Fixed occlusion (adjustable occlusion option available)
- Open-head sensor option
Compatible with Masterflex tubing:
- Standard: L/S 13, L/S 14, L/S 16, L/S 25, L/S 17, L/S 18
- High-performance: L/S 15, L/S 24, L/S 35, L/S 36
The pump head housing is made of polyphenylene sulfide (PPS) for protection against corrosive liquids and vapors. The rotor is available in two materials:
- plated cold-rolled steel (CRS) for general applications
- 300 stainless steel (SS) to resist more corrosive fluids
The open-head sensor option automatically stops the motor when the pump head is opened to increase safety while working with the pump, provided that the drive is sensor-equipped.
The adjustable occlusion allows better control over the flow system. An increased occlusion maximizes pressure performance and a better suction lift, while a reduced occlusion extends tubing life.
1x L/S Masterflex Easy-Load II pump head
77200-30 / 77201-60 / 77200-60 / 77200-50
77200-32 / 77201-62 / 77200-62 / 77200-52
|Max flow rate||2300 mL/min||2900 mL/min|
|Number of rollers||4|
|Housing material||Polyphenylene sulfide (PPS)|
|Rotor material||Stainless steel or Cold-rolled steel|
|Operating temperature||0 to 40 °C (32 to 104 °F)|
|Weight||0.9 kg (1.9 lb)|
|Compatible Masterflex tubing||L/S 13, L/S 14, L/S 16, L/S 25, L/S 17, L/S 18||L/S 15, L/S 24, L/S 35, L/S 36|
Flow range & tubing
|L/S 13||L/S 14||L/S 16||L/S 25||L/S 17||L/S 18||L/S 15||L/S 24||L/S 35||L/S 36|
|Flow rate (mL/rev)||0.06
|mL/min @ 600 rpm||36
|Max pressure||2.7 bar (40 psi)||2.4 bar (35 psi)||1.4 bar (20 psi)||1.0 bar (15 psi)||2.7 bar (40 psi)||2.4 bar (35 psi)||1.4 bar (20 psi)|
|Max vacuum||660 mm Hg (26" Hg)||510 mm Hg (20" Hg)||660 mm Hg (26" Hg)|
|Suction lift||8.8 m H2O (29 ft H2O)||6.7 m H2O (22 ft H20)||8.8 m H2O (29 ft H2O)|
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD or GBP, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
The shipping charges are calculated based on the weight of the package and the country of destination: you can estimate the shipping cost on the cart page. We try to offer you the best shipping rates and services, shipping all our orders through DHL Express. Generally, your order reaches your lab in only 2 to 3 days after we send it, no matter the destination!
If you wish to use your own shipping account, we will charge a flat fee of 15€.
Please note that our standard shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place), or EXW if using your own carrier.
Please contact us if you have any questions!