L/S Easy-Load Pump Head
- Product SKU: MF-07514-10
- Category: Masterflex, Peristaltic Pump Heads, Peristaltic pumps, Pumps & Flow Controllers
The newly designed Easy-Load pump head automatically retains tubing and allows fast tubing changes. It is suitable for different sizes of L/S tubing. Up to 4 pump heads can be stacked on one compatible pump drive for multichannel applications.
Flow range of 0.001 to 2300 mL/min depending on the tubing size and on the number of rollers.
Masterflex L/S Easy-Load pump head
The compact Easy-Load pump head eases and fastens tubing changes, while still delivering precise flow rates and qualitative flow repeatability. The pump head housing and the rotor are respectively manufactured in polyarylamide (PARA) and stainless steel to ensure their durability. The pump head occlusion is fixed.
- Designed for several tubing sizes compatibility
- Compact for efficient use of space
- Adaptable to OEM applications
- Stackable to synchronize up to 4 channels
- Up to 6 rollers for better precision
The open-head sensor option stops the motor when the pump head is opened for optimal and safer use of the pump, provided that the drive is sensor-equipped.
Compatible with Masterflex L/S tubing:
- Standard: L/S 13, L/S 14, L/S 16, L/S 25, L/S 17, L/S 18
- High-performance: L/S 15, L/S 24
1x Masterflex Easy-Load pump head
07514-10 / 07514-30
07514-12 / 07514-32
|Max flow rate||2300 mL/min||900 mL/min||1700 mL/min|
|Number of rollers||4||6||4|
|Housing material||Polyarylamide (PARA)|
|Rotor material||Stainless steel|
|Operating temperature||0 to 40 °C (32 to 104 °F)|
|Weight||0.9 kg (1.9 lb)|
|Compatible Masterflex tubing||L/S 13, L/S 14, L/S 16, L/S 25, L/S 17, L/S 18||L/S 15, L/S 24|
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Request a quote easily by clicking on the "Request a Quote" button in the cart page.
Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at email@example.com
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD, GBP or AUD, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping country, and can be estimated from the cart page. Our shipping rates and times are:
- France: GLS (1-2 business days), free shipping above 350€
- Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czechia, Slovakia:
- GLS (2-4 business days), free shipping above 350€
- DHL Express (1-2 business days), reduced rate above 350€
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovenia, Sweden, Greece, Cyprus, Malta: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- United Kingdom: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- USA, Canada: DHL Express (1-3 business days), free shipping above 400€
- Switzerland: DHL Express (1-2 days), free shipping above 450€
- Other countries: DHL Express, shipping rates based on the destination, weight and dimensions
If you wish to use your own shipping account, we will charge a flat fee of 15€.
We reserve the right to apply a surcharge for parcels > 30 kg, palletized shipments, or packages with dimensions exceeding the maximum dimensions of our carriers.
Please note that our standard shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place), or EXW if using your own carrier.
Contact us if you have any questions!