L/S Easy-Load II Pump Head with 2 Channels
- Product SKU: MF-77202-50
- Category: Masterflex, Peristaltic Pump Heads, Peristaltic pumps, Pumps & Flow Controllers
The 2-channel Easy-Load II pump head delivers two synchronous flows from 0.06 to 1000 mL/min per channel depending on the drive and tubing size.
Compatible with Masterflex L/S tubing.
Masterflex L/S Easy-Load II pump head with 2 channels
This version of the Easy Load II pump head allows you to pump simultaneously 2 different liquids at the same flow rate, while still offering the precision and performance of the 1-channel Easy Load II. This 2-in-1 compact design keeps your lab bench clean and organized.
For proper retention, the same tubing size has to be used with both channels. Up to four 2-channel pump heads are stackable on one pump drive to obtain 8 parallel flows.
- 2 channels in 1 pump head
- Designed for different sizes of tubing
- Compact for space-saving purposes
- Stackable to synchronize up to 8 channels
Compatible with Masterflex tubing: L/S 13, L/S 14, L/S 16, L/S 25.
The pump head housing is made of polyphenylene sulfide (PPS) for protection against corrosive liquids and vapors. The rotor is available in two materials:
- plated cold-rolled steel (CRS) for general applications
- 300 stainless steel (SS) to resist more corrosive fluids
The pump head has 4 stainless steel rollers and its occlusion is fixed.
1x L/S Masterflex Easy-Load II pump head with 2 channels
|Max flow rate||2000 mL/min|
|Number of rollers||4|
|Housing material||Polyphenylene sulfide (PPS)|
|Rotor material||Stainless steel or Cold-rolled steel|
|Operating temperature||0 to 40 °C (32 to 104 °F)|
|Weight||0.9 kg (1.9 lb)|
|Compatible Masterflex tubing||L/S 13, L/S 14, L/S 16, L/S 25|
Flow range & tubing
|L/S 13||L/S 14||L/S 16||L/S 25|
|Flow rate (mL/rev)||
|mL/min @ 1 to 100 rpm||0.06 to 6||0.21 to 21||0.8 to 80||1.7 to 170|
|mL/min @ 6 to 600 rpm||0.36 to 36||1.3 to 130||4.8 to 480||10 to 1000|
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Request a quote easily by clicking on the "Request a Quote" button in the cart page.
Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at email@example.com
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD, GBP or AUD, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping country, and can be estimated from the cart page. Our shipping rates and times are:
- France: GLS (1-2 business days), free shipping above 350€
- Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czechia, Slovakia:
- GLS (2-4 business days), free shipping above 350€
- DHL Express (1-2 business days), reduced rate above 350€
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovenia, Sweden, Greece, Cyprus, Malta: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- United Kingdom: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- USA, Canada: DHL Express (1-3 business days), free shipping above 400€
- Switzerland: DHL Express (1-2 days), free shipping above 450€
- Other countries: DHL Express, shipping rates based on the destination, weight and dimensions
If you wish to use your own shipping account, we will charge a flat fee of 15€.
We reserve the right to apply a surcharge for parcels > 30 kg, palletized shipments, or packages with dimensions exceeding the maximum dimensions of our carriers.
Please note that our standard shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place), or EXW if using your own carrier.
Contact us if you have any questions!