L/S Easy-Load 3 Pump Head
- Product SKU: MF-77800-50
- Category: Masterflex, Peristaltic Pump Heads, Peristaltic pumps, Pumps & Flow Controllers
The Easy-Load 3 pump head is the most user-friendly version of the Easy-Load pump heads. It provides fast tubing changes and easy handling of the pump. Up to 4 pump heads can be stacked on one compatible pump drive.
Flow range of 0.001 to 2900 mL/min depending on the tubing size.
Masterflex L/S Easy-Load 3 pump head
This last version of the Easy-Load pump head is the easiest to use, while still offering precise and efficient flow dispensing. It automatically retains tubing safely and does not require any hardware to be mounted on its driver, thanks to its twist-lock mounting tab. Moreover, both the entry and the exit of the tubing are located on the same side of the pump head to optimize the use of space.
- Designed for different sizes of tubing, from 0.001 to 2900 mL/min
- Can be mounted and stacked in seconds (up to 4 pump heads) for multichannel pumping: no hardware needed
- Same side tubing entry/exit
- Locking tab secures the pump head in either direction
- Long occlusion surface prevents backflow
- Fixed occlusion for optimized performance
Compatible with Masterflex tubing:
- Standard: L/S 13, L/S 14, L/S 16, L/S 25, L/S 17, L/S 18
- High-Performance: L/S 15, L/S 24, L/S 35, L/S 36
The pump head housing is made of polypropylene (PP). The rotor and rollers are available in two materials:
- plated cold-rolled steel (CRS) for general applications
- 300 stainless steel (SS): for corrosive fluids or vapors, PTFE-shielded ball-bearing construction for highest life expectancy
1x L/S Masterflex Easy-Load 3 pump head
77800-50 / 77800-60
77800-52 / 77800-62
|Max flow rate||2300 mL/min||2900 mL/min|
|Number of rollers||3|
|Housing material||Polypropylene (PP)|
|Rotor material||Stainless steel or Cold-rolled steel|
|Operating temperature||0 to 40 °C (32 to 104 °F)|
|Weight||0.9 kg (1.9 lb)|
|Compatible Masterflex tubing||L/S 13, L/S 14, L/S 16, L/S 25, L/S 17, L/S 18||L/S 15, L/S 24, L/S 35, L/S 36|
Flow range & tubing
|L/S 13||L/S 14||L/S 16||L/S 25||L/S 17||L/S 18||L/S 15||L/S 24||L/S 35||L/S 36|
|Flow rate (mL/rev)||0.06||0.21||0.8||1.7||2.8||3.8||1.7||2.8||3.8||4.8|
|mL/min @ 600 rpm||36||130||480||1000||1700||2300||1000||1700||2300||2900|
|Max pressure||2.7 bar (40 psi)||2.4 bar (35 psi)||1.4 bar (20 psi)||1.0 bar (15 psi)||2.0 bar (30 psi)||1.7 bar (25 psi)||1.4 bar (20 psi)|
|Max vacuum||660 mm Hg (26" Hg)||510 mm Hg (20" Hg)||660 mm Hg (26" Hg)|
|Suction lift||8.8 m H2O (29 ft H2O)||6.7 m H2O (22 ft H20)||8.8 m H2O (29 ft H2O)|
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at email@example.com
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD or GBP, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
The shipping charges are calculated based on the weight of the package and the country of destination: you can estimate the shipping cost on the cart page. We try to offer you the best shipping rates and services, shipping all our orders through DHL Express. Generally, your order reaches your lab in only 2 to 3 days after we send it, no matter the destination!
If you wish to use your own shipping account, we will charge a flat fee of 15€.
Please note that our standard shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place), or EXW if using your own carrier.
Please contact us if you have any questions!