L/S Precision Process Peristaltic Pump Drive
- Product SKU: MF-07528-55-EU
- Category: Masterflex, Peristaltic pumps, Peristaltic Pumps Systems & Drives, Pumps & Flow Controllers
This precise digital drive is manufactured to handle continuous duty and washdown in the lab. It accepts most pump heads and is equipped with an open-head sensor.
1 to 100 rpm and 6 to 600 rpm versions available, with stainless steel or powder-coated steel housing.
Masterflex L/S Precision Process Drive
This digital peristaltic pump drive offers accurate fluid delivery while resisting cleaning and sanitizing solutions. It is compatible with most Masterflex L/S pump heads and tubing (pump heads sold separately).
- Two motor speed options: 1 to 100 rpm or 6 to 600 rpm
- Flow rate from 0.006 to 3400 mL/min
- High precision brushless motor accuracy (±0.25% speed control accuracy)
- Various operating modes: continuous run, time dispense, copy dispense, volume dispense modes
- Reversible motor and LED to indicate flow direction
- Anti-drip function ensures dispensing accuracy
- Open-head sensor support
- Stack up to four pump heads (see below for more details)
The drive housing is rated NEMA 4X (IP66) and is available in two materials:
- powder-coated steel for protection against corrosive cleaning treatments
- 316 stainless steel for even higher resistance to tougher environment
This feature will shut off the pump when the pump head is opened, enhancing the worker's safety when changing the tubes. Whether it is accidental or intentional, power is removed and will be restored only when the pump head is closed.
Compatible Pump Heads
|Flow rate from 1 to 600 rpm (mL/min)||
07528-55, 07528-45 (100 rpm)
07528-50, 07528-40 (600 rpm)
|0.06 to 2900||
|0.06 to 2300||
|0.06 to 2900||
|0.9 to 3400||
|PTFE-Tubing||0.6 to 65||✔️(1)||✔️(1)|
|PTFE-Diaphragm||10 to 800||✔️(1)||✔️(1)|
|Cytoflow||1.60 to 7600||✔️(1)||✔️(1)|
1x L/S Precision Process Digital peristaltic pump drive
1x 6-ft (1.8-m) line cord with IEC 320/CEE22 socket
|Max number of heads||4||2|
|Housing material||Powder-coated steel||Stainless steel||Powder-coated steel||Stainless steel|
|Speed control accuracy (resolution)||±0.25% (1 rpm at 600; 0.1 rpm at 100 rpm)|
|Display||Four-line graphical LCD|
0-20 mA, 4-20 mA, 0-10 V
START/STOP, CW/CCW, PRIME via contact closure
|Motor||Brushless DC - continuous duty - reversible - 1/10 hp (75 W)|
|Motor speed control type||Microprocessor with PWM|
|IP rating||IP66 (NEMA 4X)|
|Power||90 - 260 VAC; 50/60 Hz, 2.2 A|
|Operating temperature||0 to 40 °C (32 to 104 °F)|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||30.5 x 22.9 x 23.6 cm (12" x 9" x 9.3")|
|Weight||11.8 kg (26 lb)|
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Request a quote easily by clicking on the "Request a Quote" button in the cart page.
Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at email@example.com
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD, GBP or AUD, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping country, and can be estimated from the cart page. Our shipping rates and times are:
- France: GLS (1-2 business days), free shipping above 350€
- Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czechia, Slovakia:
- GLS (2-4 business days), free shipping above 350€
- DHL Express (1-2 business days), reduced rate above 350€
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovenia, Sweden, Greece, Cyprus, Malta: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- United Kingdom: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- USA, Canada: DHL Express (1-3 business days), free shipping above 400€
- Switzerland: DHL Express (1-2 days), free shipping above 450€
- Other countries: DHL Express, shipping rates based on the destination, weight and dimensions
If you wish to use your own shipping account, we will charge a flat fee of 15€.
We reserve the right to apply a surcharge for parcels > 30 kg, palletized shipments, or packages with dimensions exceeding the maximum dimensions of our carriers.
Please note that our standard shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place), or EXW if using your own carrier.
Contact us if you have any questions!