mzr-2521 Micro Annular Gear Pump
- Product SKU: PM-mzr-2521-hs-fb
- Category: Gear Pumps, HNP Mikrosysteme, Miniature Pumps, Pumps & Flow Controllers
mzr-2521 micro annular gear pump from HNP Mikrosysteme generates low pulsation, high precision flow from 0.15 to 9 mL/min (minimum dispensing of 0.25 µL). It combines the advantages of peristaltic and syringe pumps: near pulsation-free, and easy fluids recirculation.
The pump is suitable for dosage of low viscosity liquids such as deionized water, watery solutions, methanol, solvents, oil and lubricants.
Micro annular gear pumps generate a near pulsation-free and accurate flow rate down to a few µL/min. The low pressure series pumps are designed for the dispensing of low viscosity liquids, such as aqueous solution, solvents, oils and lubricants.
The mzr-2521 is the smallest pump from the low pressure series:
- Flow range: 0.15 - 9 mL/min
- Min. dispensing volume: 0.25 µL
- Differential volume range: 0 - 1.5 bar (22 psi)
The mzr-2521 is an OEM pump, prefer the mzr-2521X1 for standalone operation.
Features & Benefits
- Near pulsation-free and accurate flow rate down to 1% (CV value): compete with the best syringe pumps
- Ideal for recirculation: open reservoirs, without the pulsatility of peristaltic pumping (low shear stress)
- Wide range of applications, from analytical chemistry to cell culture and point-of-care diagnostics
- Easily connect the pump to any tubing: slip fittings 2 mm OD, or manifold M2.1 (1/4-28 manifold not included)
- Compact size: Ø 13 mm, length 75 mm
Each pump component is available in a variety of materials to meet your needs:
|Rotor||Housing||Shaft seal (not in contact with fluids)||Static seals|
(If an FDA conformity is required, the shaft seal is available in FPM-XP41)
Two eccentrically mounted rotors are intermeshed with their cycloid gearing. This results in a system of several sealed pumping chambers exists at all times. With a tooth ratio of 6/7, six individual chambers are created.
As the rotors turn around their offset axes, the volume of the pumping chambers increases on the induction side and simultaneously decreases on the delivery side of the pump. A homogeneous and low-pulsation flow rate is generated between the kidney-shaped inlet and outlet which also combines several pumping chambers at the same time.
|Flow rate||0.15 - 9 (min. 0.0015 *) mL/min|
|Smallest dosage volume||0.25 µL|
|Displacement volume||1.5 µL|
|Differential pressure range||0 - 1.5 bar (22 psi)
|Maximum inlet pressure||1 bar (15 psi)|
|Liquid temperature range||-20 ... +60 °C (-4 ... +140 °F)|
|Viscosity range||0.3 - 100 (max. 1,000 *) mPas|
|Precision CV||1 % (Coefficient of variation CV)|
|Velocity range||100 - 6000 (min. 1 *) rpm|
slip fittings with outside diameter 2 mm
manifold assembly M2.1
Housing and rotor: stainless steel 316L, ceramics, tungsten carbide Ni based, epoxy resin, optional: alloy C22 (2.4602) instead of stainless steel, ceramics instead of tungsten carbide
Shaft seal: graphite-reinforced PTFE, stainless steel 316L
Static seals: FFKM, optional: EPDM
|Motor||DC-motor with graphite brushes, assigned power rating 3 W, nominal voltage 18 V, digital magnet encoder 16 counts per turn|
|Electrical connection||10-pole connector|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||Ø 13 mm, length 75 mm|
slip fittings version: approx. 50 g
manifold M2.1 version: approx. 65 g
* depending on accessories, Customized solutions on request
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD or GBP, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
The shipping charges are calculated based on the weight of the package and the country of destination: you can estimate the shipping cost on the cart page. We try to offer you the best shipping rates and services, shipping all our orders through DHL Express. Generally, your order reaches your lab in only 2 to 3 days after we send it, no matter the destination!
Please note that our shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place). Please contact us if you prefer using your own courrier account or have any question!