Flangeless PFA Fittings + ETFE Ferrules 1/4"-28 to 1/16" OD (pack of 10)
- Category: Best Sellers, Microfluidic Accessories, Microfluidic Fittings & Connectors
- Shipped from France
This 1/4"-28 fittings connection kit for 1/16" OD tubing is made of PFA (Teflon) and ETFE to ensure its high chemical resistance. Reusable, highly versatile and compatible with a large range of microfluidic equipment.
This kit contains 10x 1/4"-28 to 1/16" OD fittings and 10x 1/16" OD ferrules.
Features & Benefits
Flangeless Fittings eliminate the need to flange tubing. This removable and reusable system provides several benefits:
- Convenience: Flangeless Fittings are easy to use. Just slip the nut and ferrule over the tubing and finger tighten the assembly into your receiving port. In tests, it is shown that the ideal amount of torque to achieve expected part performance should be approximately 3–4 in-lbs (0.34–0.45 N·m).
- Minimal Down-Time: Component replacement is quick, taking only a few seconds unlike the significant time required to flange tubing.
- Cost-Effectiveness: Repairing a flanged tubing assembly requires a costly flanging tool or the purchase of a complete replacement assembly, including a new length of tubing and a set of fittings. The Flangeless Fittings system typically requires only one new ferrule at minimal cost when repairing a connection.
You can connect any device (reservoir, bubble trap,...) to your 1/16" OD tubing easily using the 1/4"-28 UNF thread port.
PFA (Teflon)/ETFE 1/4"-28 UNF thread fitting + ferrule for 1/16" OD tubing (x10)
Compatible with any 1/4"-28 UNF threaded port for reservoirs, bubble traps and other compatible devices for 1/16" OD tubings.
1/4-28 PFA Flangeless Fitting - Nuts
ETFE Ferrule for 1/16" OD tubing
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at email@example.com
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
A 25€ bank fee will be applied for any wire transfer in other currencies than Euros (€) outside the SEPA zone (European Union, Iceland, Norway, Liechtenstein, Switzerland, Monaco).
The shipping charges are calculated based on the weight of the package and on the country of destination. We try to offer you the best shipping rates and services, shipping all our orders through UPS. Generally, your order reaches your lab in only 2 to 3 days after we send it, no matter the destination!
Please note that our shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place). Please contact us if you prefer using your own courrier account or have any question!