Microfluidic Reservoir Holder for Eppendorf and Falcon Tubes
- Product SKU: LVF-KPT-4XS
- Category: Elveflow, Microfluidic Accessories, Microfluidic Reservoirs, Pressure Control, Reservoirs & Accessories for Pressure Controllers
A versatile and autoclavable rack to hold up to 4 independent tubes: 1.5 mL Eppendorf (XS), 15 mL Falcon (S), 50 mL Falcon (M). This holder allows a convenient and sturdy setup with microfluidic systems using standard 1/4-28 fittings interfaced with any pressure source.
The Reservoir Holder keeps all your samples in one place and enables up to 4 tubes to be connected to their pressure source in a compact efficient way. The holder is autoclavable and should never come into contact with liquids when used properly, so you can re-use them with a fresh new Eppendorf or Falcon tube, without the risk of sample contamination.
The holder comes in 3 sizes to accommodate various reservoirs types: 1.5 mL Eppendorf (XS), 15 mL Falcon (S), 50 mL Falcon (M)
- Simplify your experimental setup
- Allows to quickly check which channel is connected to which tube
- Provides an easy visual check of how much sample is left in each tube
- Autoclavable for working under sterile conditions
- Robust with a durable design (hard anodized aluminum tank)
- Easy and convenient setup
- Compatible with ¼-28 fittings for 1/16" OD tubing or smaller (not compatible with 1/8" OD tubing)
1x Reservoir holder: compatible with 1.5 mL Eppendorf tubes (XS), 15 mL Falcon tubes (S), or 50 mL Falcon tubes (M)
8x Tubes: based on the holder size, 1.5 mL Eppendorf tubes, 15 mL Falcon tubes, or 50 mL Falcon tubes
Note: this product does not come with 1/4-28 fittings or microfluidic tubing.
|Material||Hard anodized aluminum|
|Compatible fluid connectors (not included)||1/4-28″ UNF female fittings|
|Reservoirs (disposable)||1.5 mL Eppendorf tubes (XS) or 15 mL Falcon tubes (S) or 50 mL Falcon tubes (M)|
|Wetted materials||Only disposable materials are wetted|
This microfluidic reservoir holder is adapted for Eppendorf® tube (1.5 mL) and intended to be used with a pressure source, pressurizing the reservoir and forcing the liquid through microfluidic tubing and into the microfluidic system.
- PRESSURE SUPPLY: Connect a dry, dust and oil-free pressure source to your instrument.
- MONITORING: Control the pressure and flow rate on your computer.
- SAMPLE: Pressurize liquids inside tanks with your pressure controller.
- CHIP: Pressurized liquids are smoothly and precisely injected onto your chip according to the set pressure or flow rate profile
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Request a quote easily by clicking on the "Request a Quote" button in the cart page.
Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD, GBP or AUD, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping country, and can be estimated from the cart page. Our shipping rates and times are:
- France: GLS (1-2 business days), free shipping above 350€
- Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czechia, Slovakia:
- GLS (2-4 business days), free shipping above 350€
- DHL Express (1-2 business days), reduced rate above 350€
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovenia, Sweden, Greece, Cyprus, Malta: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- United Kingdom: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- USA, Canada: DHL Express (1-3 business days), free shipping above 400€
- Switzerland: DHL Express (1-2 days), free shipping above 450€
- Other countries: DHL Express, shipping rates based on the destination, weight and dimensions
If you wish to use your own shipping account, we will charge a flat fee of 15€.
We reserve the right to apply a surcharge for parcels > 30 kg, palletized shipments, or packages with dimensions exceeding the maximum dimensions of our carriers.
Please note that our standard shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place), or EXW if using your own carrier.
Contact us if you have any questions!