Microfluidic Reservoir Holder for Eppendorf and Falcon Tubes
- Product SKU: LVF-KPT-4XS
- Category: Elveflow, Microfluidic Accessories, Microfluidic Reservoirs, Pressure Control, Reservoirs & Accessories for Pressure Controllers
A versatile and autoclavable rack to hold up to 4 independent tubes: 1.5 mL Eppendorf (XS), 15 mL Falcon (S), 50 mL Falcon (M). This holder allows a convenient and sturdy setup with microfluidic systems using standard 1/4-28 fittings interfaced with any pressure source.
The Reservoir Holder keeps all your samples in one place and enables up to 4 tubes to be connected to their pressure source in a compact efficient way. The holder is autoclavable and never comes into contact with liquids, so you can re-use them with a fresh new Eppendorf or Falcon tube, without the risk of sample contamination.
The holder comes in 3 sizes to accomodate various reservoirs types: 1.5 mL Eppendorf (XS), 15 mL Falcon (S), 50 mL Falcon (M)
- Simplify your experimental setup
- Allows to quickly check which channel is connected to which tube
- Provides an easy visual check of how much sample is left in each tube
- Autoclavable for working under sterile conditions
- Robust with a durable design (hard anodized aluminium tank)
- Easy and convenient setup
- Absence of contaminations, only disposable materials are wetted
- Compatible with ¼-28 fittings for 1/16" OD tubing or smaller (not compatible with 1/8" OD tubing)
- Material: hard anodized aluminium
- Compatible fluid connectors (not included): 1/4-28″ coned UNF female fittings
- Reservoirs (disposable): 1.5 mL Eppendorf
- Wet material: Only disposable materials are wet
The kit contains the following:
- Reservoir Holder (x1): Compatible with 1.5 mL Eppendorf tubes (XS), 15 mL Falcon tubes (S), or 50 mL Falcon tubes (M)
- Tubes (x8): based on the holder size, 1.5 mL Eppendorf tubes, 15 mL Falcon tubes, or 50 mL Falcon tubes
Note: this product does not come with 1/4-28 fittings or microfluidic tubing.
These microfluidic reservoir holder is adapted for Eppendorf® tube (1.5 mL) and intended to be used with a pressure source, pressurizing the reservoir and forcing the liquid through microfluidic tubing and into the microfluidic system.
- PRESSURE SUPPLY: Connect a dry, dust and oil free pressure source to your instrument.
- MONITORING: Control the pressure and flow rate on your computer.
- SAMPLE: Pressurize liquids inside tanks with your pressure controller.
- CHIP: Pressurized liquids are smoothly and precisely injected onto your chip according to the set pressure or flow rate profile
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD or GBP, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
The shipping charges are calculated based on the weight of the package and the country of destination: you can estimate the shipping cost on the cart page. We try to offer you the best shipping rates and services, shipping all our orders through DHL Express. Generally, your order reaches your lab in only 2 to 3 days after we send it, no matter the destination!
If you wish to use your own shipping account, we will charge a flat fee of 15€.
Please note that our standard shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place), or EXW if using your own carrier.
Please contact us if you have any questions!