Particle & Cell Sorting Chip - Spiral Sorter - mini Luer
- Product SKU: CS-10000159
- Category: Cell Culture, Cell Sorting / Trapping, Microfluidic Chips, Microfluidic ChipShop
This Sorting chip allows you to separate particles with different dimensions reliably and accurately. There are 4 variations of one main spiral design for different sorting effects on the same chip. The chip includes mini Luer connections to ensure leak-free junctions to the inlet ant outlet tubing.
It is available in PMMA (polymethylmethacrylate) or Zeonor (COP, cyclic olefin polymer) for a wide range of applications.
The ChipShop chips are convenient, cost-effective and reliable for all your experiments:
- Mini Luer connection molded with the chip: leak-free
- Highly-resistant and optically clear material: PMMA (polymethylmethacrylate) or Zeonor (COP, cyclic olefin polymer)
- Standard microscope glass slide size (75.5 mm x 25.5 mm x 1.5 mm)
- Lid thickness of 175 µm for the PMMA chip and 188 µm for the Zeonor chip
- 1 unit
Spirals can be used to separate particles according to their size due to the so-called Dean forces. Channel dimension, number of spirals and diameter of the curvature influence the sorting effect. The sample is introduced through a central inlet and fractions with particles of different size can be received at the different outlet ports.
The chip contains four sorting structures with the following features:
|Structure||Number of turns||Number of outlets||Channel width (µm)||Channel depth (µm)|
PMMA is a transparent thermoplastic, often used as a light-weight or shatter-resistant alternative to glass. It is sometimes called acrylic glass or Plexiglass. Chemically, it is the synthetic polymer of methylmethacrylate. PMMA is an acrylate polymer with an ester-group. This can be used to modify the surface chemically.
- Tg: 110°C
- Refractive index: 1.49
PMMA can be used with:
PMMA must not be used with:
Zeonor (COP) is a thermoplastic cyclo-olefin polymer, completely nonpolar and amorphous. It has a very low permeability for water vapour and a low capacity for the absorption of water.
- Tg: 136°C
- Refractive index: 1.53
COP can be used with:
COP must not be used with:
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at email@example.com
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD or GBP, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
The shipping charges are calculated based on the weight of the package and the country of destination: you can estimate the shipping cost on the cart page. We try to offer you the best shipping rates and services, shipping all our orders through DHL Express. Generally, your order reaches your lab in only 2 to 3 days after we send it, no matter the destination!
Please note that our shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place). Please contact us if you prefer using your own courrier account or have any question!