Particle & Cell Sorting Chip - Spiral Sorter - mini Luer
- Product SKU: CS-10001825
- Category: Cell Culture, Cell Sorting / Trapping, Microfluidic Chips, Microfluidic ChipShop
This Sorting chip allows you to separate particles with different dimensions reliably and accurately. There are 4 variations of one main spiral design for different sorting effects on the same chip. The chip includes mini Luer connections to ensure leak-free junctions to the inlet and outlet tubing.
It is available in PMMA (polymethylmethacrylate) or Zeonor (COP, cyclic olefin polymer) for a wide range of applications.
This ChipShop chip is convenient, cost-effective, and reliable for all your experiments:
- Mini Luer connection molded with the chip: leak-free
- Highly-resistant and optically clear material: PMMA (polymethylmethacrylate) or Zeonor (COP, cyclic olefin polymer)
- Standard microscope glass slide size (75.5 mm x 25.5 mm x 1.5 mm)
- Lid thickness of 175 µm for the PMMA chip and 188 µm for the Zeonor chip
- Four sorting structures with different sizes
Spirals can be used to separate particles according to their size due to the so-called Dean forces. Channel dimension, number of spirals, and diameter of the curvature influence the sorting effect. The sample is introduced through a central inlet and fractions with particles of different sizes can be received at the different outlet ports.
1x Particle & cell sorting chip with mini Luer ports
(old reference CS-10000159)
|Lid thickness (µm)||175||188
The chip contains four sorting structures with the following features:
|Number of turns||4||8||9
|Number of outlets||8||6|
|Channel width (µm)||500||300||150||80|
|Channel depth (µm)||120||80||70||50|
Click to read more information about ChipShop chips material properties.
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Request a quote easily by clicking on the "Request a Quote" button in the cart page.
Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at email@example.com
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD, GBP or AUD, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping country, and can be estimated from the cart page. Our shipping rates and times are:
- France: GLS (1-2 business days), free shipping above 350€
- Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czechia, Slovakia:
- GLS (2-4 business days), free shipping above 350€
- DHL Express (1-2 business days), reduced rate above 350€
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovenia, Sweden, Greece, Cyprus, Malta: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- United Kingdom: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- USA, Canada: DHL Express (1-3 business days), free shipping above 400€
- Switzerland: DHL Express (1-2 days), free shipping above 450€
- Other countries: DHL Express, shipping rates based on the destination, weight and dimensions
If you wish to use your own shipping account, we will charge a flat fee of 15€.
We reserve the right to apply a surcharge for parcels > 30 kg, palletized shipments, or packages with dimensions exceeding the maximum dimensions of our carriers.
Please note that our standard shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place), or EXW if using your own carrier.
Contact us if you have any questions!