PharMed BPT Extension Tubing (100 ft / 30.4 m)
- Product SKU: IM-95809-10
- Category: Ismatec, Microfluidic Accessories, Microfluidic Tubings, Silicone & Tygon Tubing
PharMed® BPT tubing is specially designed to withstand a wide range of environments and temperatures. It has up to 10,000 hours of tubing life, is resistant to ozone and UV radiation, is noncytotoxic and nonhemolytic, making it an ideal choice for tissue and cell culture. It is also heat sealable and bondable, making it incredibly versatile and long-lasting. Its infrared opaque and beige characteristics make it perfect for protecting light-sensitive fluids due to its low gas permeability and capacity of up to 10.2 bar (150 psi). PharMed® BPT tubing is the perfect choice for any applications needing reliable durability and protection.
Use this tubing to extend your 2-stop or 3-stop pump tubing.
Roll of 15.2 m (50 ft).
This PharMed® BPT extension tubing is designed to extend your 2-stop or 3-stop pump tubing.
- Great for tissue and cell work— nontoxic and nonhemolytic
- Long service life (up to 10,000 hrs); reduces tubing costs and pump downtime
- Opaque to UV and visible light to protect light-sensitive fluids
- Low gas permeability
- Opaque, beige
The tubing length is 30.4 m (100 ft).
1x 30.4 m (100 ft) PharMed® BPT extension tubing
30.4 m / 100 ft
|Temperature range||Temperature range: Static: –51 to 132°C (–60 to 270°F) Dynamic (pumping): –20 to 100°C (–4 to 212°F)|
|Certifications||USP Class VI
European Pharmacopoeia (EP 3.2.9)
FDA 21 CFR 177.2600
|Organic solvents||Not reported (N/R)|
A complete database of the chemical compatibility of this tubing can be found here.
Sterilize by EtO, autoclave, or gamma irradiation up to 2.5 Mrad.
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Request a quote easily by clicking on the "Request a Quote" button in the cart page.
Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD, GBP or AUD, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping country, and can be estimated from the cart page. Our shipping rates and times are:
- France: GLS (1-2 business days), free shipping above 350€
- Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czechia, Slovakia:
- GLS (2-4 business days), free shipping above 350€
- DHL Express (1-2 business days), reduced rate above 350€
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovenia, Sweden, Greece, Cyprus, Malta: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- United Kingdom: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- USA, Canada: DHL Express (1-3 business days), free shipping above 400€
- Switzerland: DHL Express (1-2 days), free shipping above 450€
- Other countries: DHL Express, shipping rates based on the destination, weight and dimensions
If you wish to use your own shipping account, we will charge a flat fee of 15€.
We reserve the right to apply a surcharge for parcels > 30 kg, palletized shipments, or packages with dimensions exceeding the maximum dimensions of our carriers.
Please note that our standard shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place), or EXW if using your own carrier.
Contact us if you have any questions!