Tygon E-Lab (E-3603) Extension Tubing (100 ft / 30.4 m)
- Product SKU: IM-06460-09
- Category: Ismatec, Microfluidic Accessories, Microfluidic Tubings, Silicone & Tygon Tubing
Tygon® E-Lab(E-3603) tubing is an inexpensive solution for all types of general laboratory applications. Its low gas permeability ensures easy and consistent flow monitoring. Inside, a smooth, non-aging and non-oxidizing inner bore prevents build-up of debris while also providing high dielectric constant. Transparent and clear, Tygon® E-Lab(E-3603) tubing is safe to use with virtually all inorganic chemicals and is ideal for transferring high viscous fluids.
Use this tubing to extend your 2-stop or 3-stop pump tubing.
Roll of 30.4 m (100 ft).
This Tygon® E-Lab (E-3603) extension tubing is designed to extend your 2-stop or 3-stop pump tubing.
- Inexpensive tubing for general laboratory applications
- Clear for easy flow monitoring
- Handles virtually all inorganic chemicals
- Nonaging, nonoxidizing
- Low gas permeability
- Good for viscous fluids
- High dielectric constant
- Transparent, clear
The tubing length is 30.4 m (100 ft).
1x 30.4 m (100 ft) Tygon® E-Lab (E-3603) extension tubing
Tygon® E-Lab (E-3603)
30.4 m / 100 ft
Static: –46 to 74°C (–51 to 165°F)
Dynamic (pumping): 0 to 40°C (32 to 104°F)
|Certifications||USP Class VI
FDA 21 CFR 175.300
EU Food NSF-51
REACH (non-DEHP) compliant
|Organic solvents||Not reported (N/R)|
A complete database of the chemical compatibility of this tubing can be found here.
Sterilize by EtO or autoclave.
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Request a quote easily by clicking on the "Request a Quote" button in the cart page.
Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD, GBP or AUD, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping country, and can be estimated from the cart page. Our shipping rates and times are:
- France: GLS (1-2 business days), free shipping above 350€
- Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czechia, Slovakia:
- GLS (2-4 business days), free shipping above 350€
- DHL Express (1-2 business days), reduced rate above 350€
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovenia, Sweden, Greece, Cyprus, Malta: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- United Kingdom: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- USA, Canada: DHL Express (1-3 business days), free shipping above 400€
- Switzerland: DHL Express (1-2 days), free shipping above 450€
- Other countries: DHL Express, shipping rates based on the destination, weight and dimensions
If you wish to use your own shipping account, we will charge a flat fee of 15€.
We reserve the right to apply a surcharge for parcels > 30 kg, palletized shipments, or packages with dimensions exceeding the maximum dimensions of our carriers.
Please note that our standard shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place), or EXW if using your own carrier.
Contact us if you have any questions!