Silicone (peroxide-cured) Extension Tubing (50 ft / 15.2 m)
- Product SKU: IM-07625-22
- Category: Ismatec, Microfluidic Accessories, Microfluidic Tubings, Silicone & Tygon Tubing
Silicone (peroxide-cured) tubing is designed for optimal strength and physical compression in a wide variety of industrial uses. Thanks to its biocompatibility and lack of additives, plasticizers, or DOP, it is odorless and non-toxic, with no taste imparted to transported fluids. Silicone (peroxide-cured) tubing is resistant to weather, ozone, corona, and radiation, has a minimal tendency to take a set, and is translucent, clear to light amber. Its economical, longer lifetime makes it an ideal choice for industrial applications.
Use this tubing to extend your 2-stop or 3-stop pump tubing.
Roll of 15.2 m (50 ft).
This Silicone (peroxide-cured) extension tubing is designed to extend your 2-stop or 3-stop pump tubing.
- Excellent biocompatibility
- No additives, plasticizers or DOP; odorless and nontoxic, fungus-resistant
- No taste imparted to transported fluids
- Weather, ozone, corona, and radiation resistant
- Minimal tendency to take a set
- Translucent, clear to light amber
The tubing length is 15.2 m (50 ft).
1x 15.2 m (50 ft) Silicone (peroxide-cured) extension tubing
|Appearance||Translucent clear to light amber|
15.2 m / 50 ft
|Temperature range||Temperature range: Static: –50 to 230°C (–58 to 446°F) Dynamic (pumping): –40 to 100°C (–40 to 212°F)|
|Certifications||USP Class VI
European Pharmacopoeia (EP 3.1.9)
FDA 21 CFR 177.2600
Exceeds 3A sanitary standards
REACH (non-DEHP) compliant
|Acids||Not reported (N/R)|
|Alkalies||Not reported (N/R)|
|Organic solvents||Not reported (N/R)|
A complete database of the chemical compatibility of this tubing can be found here.
Sterilize by EtO or autoclave.
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Request a quote easily by clicking on the "Request a Quote" button in the cart page.
Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at email@example.com
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD, GBP or AUD, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping country, and can be estimated from the cart page. Our shipping rates and times are:
- France: GLS (1-2 business days), free shipping above 350€
- Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czechia, Slovakia:
- GLS (2-4 business days), free shipping above 350€
- DHL Express (1-2 business days), reduced rate above 350€
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovenia, Sweden, Greece, Cyprus, Malta: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- United Kingdom: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- USA, Canada: DHL Express (1-3 business days), free shipping above 400€
- Switzerland: DHL Express (1-2 days), free shipping above 450€
- Other countries: DHL Express, shipping rates based on the destination, weight and dimensions
If you wish to use your own shipping account, we will charge a flat fee of 15€.
We reserve the right to apply a surcharge for parcels > 30 kg, palletized shipments, or packages with dimensions exceeding the maximum dimensions of our carriers.
Please note that our standard shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place), or EXW if using your own carrier.
Contact us if you have any questions!