SLF3x Liquid Flow Sensor
Sensirion SLF3x liquid flow sensor series is the next generation of Sensirion sensors. With an unrivaled price-performance ratio, these sensors allow for high-precision flow measurements over a wide range of flow rates. Their short response time below 20 ms and sensitivity down to 0.5 µL/min make it the ideal sensor for your microfluidic setup.
Available in 2 versions according to the flow range: 0-2000 µL/min or 0-40 mL/min.
Cable not included, software available for standalone operation.
Based on Sensirion's proven CMOSens® technology, the new SLF3x sensor series is the result of Sensirion latest product developments. Its simpler design brings down the cost of this sensor, without any compromise on the performances. Flow rate is measured through the wall of a straight flow channel, with inert wetted materials for an outstanding chemical resistance.
The SLF3x series is declined in 2 versions, calibrated for water and IPA:
Further specifications and values for IPA can be found in the datasheets.
Find a comprehensive kit including this sensor and accessories for standalone operation in the SLF3x Flow Sensor Evaluation Kit.
Additionally, this sensor offers the following advantages:
- Dimensions: 48 x 15.5 x 8.9 mm
- Highly integrated: Linearized, temperature-compensated and fully calibrated digital output signal (I2C) from a single chip
- Wide flow range to cover flow rates from µL/min to mL/min
- Easy fluidic connection through 1/4-28 UNF ports
- Fast response time down to 20 ms
- Bidirectional measurement and real time failure detection
- Wetted materials: Polyphenylene sulfide (PPS), stainless steel 316L, epoxy-based adhesive
- Max. operating pressure: 12 bar
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD or GBP, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
The shipping charges are calculated based on the weight of the package and the country of destination: you can estimate the shipping cost on the cart page. We try to offer you the best shipping rates and services, shipping all our orders through DHL Express. Generally, your order reaches your lab in only 2 to 3 days after we send it, no matter the destination!
Please note that our shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place). Please contact us if you prefer using your own courrier account or have any question!